Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

3 months ownership and the Corolla's history !

badlywornroy

Not as traumatic as it sounds 🫣 After owning the 2022 Corolla Design h/b for 3 months I have traded it for a 2023 Corolla touring in icon trim. We traded a VW Golf estate for the Corolla h/b, I favoured the touring then but my better half convinced me we didn't need a ' big car ' and I agreed at that time. We both now agree that purchase was a mistake, we miss the carrying capacity and ' big car ' feel. Expensive error but fortunately the funds were available to ' upgrade'. Immediately noticed the difference in  the later gen5 ? version. The extra power in the 138bhp engine is welcome, not for ' foot  down ' driving but progress seems 'smoother' Certainly the car rides better on the 16" wheels and Continental 205/55 tyres than the  17" wheels and Falken tyres of the h/b. Deal was done at local Stoneacre Toyota dealer and I was pleasantly surprised at the trade-in price for the Corolla h/b. Happy motoring, just don't look at the bank account 🤪

• Like 4

Congratulations on the new car, and welcome to the Touring Club 🙂

• Like 1

I have made the same mistake...bought a hatchback when i really needed a touring...only 2 of us at the moment but having lost our dog last year a pup will be coming along in the next 12 months.

I also like travelling around europe and thought a hatback would be big enough but my partner likes to bring the house contents with her.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links