Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ignition

AJAY57B

My dash cam is not working if connected to the hard wiring so I took the fuses out one by one

to checkif one had blown  none blown but when I turned the key in the igntion nothing 

No ignition lights on the dash everything else likerdio light all working 

I didnt remove any relays or touch anything else and cant see anythong not plugged in correct 

any idea whats wrong 

Follow the diagram on the lid of the fusebox and make 100% sure that you have replaced all the fuses back into their correct holders?

• Like 1

Hi Alan,It's possible that the ignition switch might be faulty, which could explain why the dash lights aren’t turning on. Even if you didn’t touch anything else, a connection might have come loose or corroded when you checked the fuses.

Sometimes a fuse can look fine but still be blown, so it might be worth double checking the ones related to the ignition and dashboard. Additionally, a weak Battery can cause issues, even if other lights and systems seem to work fine. If there’s a relay for the ignition, it could also be malfunctioning.👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links