Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Recent 'ca' Meeting

jaxx

mansfield is officially a chav central linky

Chav Towns

dunno if this has already been discovered??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wheres me burberry, !Removed! and 'leeet' of white lightning

Haha might have to come visit. Fancy a bit of burberry hunting lol...Hmm mansfields not far from me hope it doesnt spread this far!!! :!Removed!:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Found my town <_< this is classic I could bot have written it better myself :lol::lol:

Addlestone

chavhater1962 _WRITES "I cant believe this wretched excuse for a town has never been mentioned on here. Truly this stinking :ffs: heap of a place is the very **** of Surrey. I cant believe I lived in the place for 10 years. Chertsey. Woking, Walton etc all have their fair share of low life chav scum but Addlestone beats them all hands down. Main chav gathering places are The Holly Tree which continued with karaoke long after the joke had worn thin. I remember many occasions in the summer walking past there with the windows and doors open whilst some hideously ****** chavette screeched out like a virgin by maddona. Surely George Best would go tee total than have to endure that for a pint. The irony of finding a chavette virgin in Addlestone totally lost on the blank faced morons. Addlestone chevettes have only 2 main goals in life 1) get pregnant 2) get council flat. The sooner they can get Addlestone chavboys seed in them the sooner they can sit around getting fatter watching Trisha. Also the pinnacle of Surrey chav pubs, The Crouch Oak. This place is a total chav magnet. all getting ****** on overpriced lager listening to **** dance music. I watched the 2 bouncers kick some ****** up chavscum out late one night only to visit the gents 5 minutes later to see the cretin trying to get in the toilet window!

Driving through the place now is even depressing even though its changed quite a bit. If they rebuit the whole town tommorow I fear its too late for Addlestone. Chavscum have long since taken control. "

Reading (Plebbing)- A drinking Chav's wet dream!

I once saw Reading described as

"A town set in amongst the rolling green hills of the Thames Valley, with the River Thames nestling its way through nearby Caversham."

Anyone from Reading knows this is complete rubbish.

If you wish to visit this town, I would suggest you read my view on my hometown. It may put you off, unless you enjoy Chavspotting.

Reading town centre has always been a grey concrete nightmare with buildings almost certainly nothing to do with aesthetics, but since the invasion of businesses such as Prudential, it has unbelievably got worse.

The town centre used to have just 3 pubs. The Horn, The Bulls Head, and the other one which tended to melt into insignificance. They were a bit rough, so you knew to avoid these.

During the early 1990s, the town centre was 'redeveloped' into a pedestrain zone. Bad move for starters as it attracts chavs in their thousands. It has more recently seen the opening of 'The Oracle', a megatonne peice of cr@p filled with yet more chav shops. Here you can purchase many a lime green off the shoulder 'goin ahht' outfit, along with the fushia pink stilettos and garish plastic jewellry. In the town centre there is, of course, Argos with a wonderful array of Elizabeth Duke tat, but if that doesn't satisfy there is always 'The Gold centre'. It is as delicious as it sounds with low quality hunks of fake gold pahnd coin rings and 'uge 'ooped earrins displayed behind the 'bulletproof' glass. Primark is but a stonethrow away, where the usual chav activities such as 'buggy rage' can be witnessed. Of course, you will find a few chavs hovering outside chugging on their superkings.

At the 'riverside' (its actually the dirty, smelly Kennet and Avon Canal) there is "Chav Mecca" consisting of pubs, clubs, restaraunts and a cinema, to entice chavs of all breed and age. Where would we be without Brannigans, which isn't so much 'drinking, dancing, cavorting' than 'fighting, police van, court appearance.'

Nearby Friar Street is also awash with 'Chav Chain' pubs. You know the pubs I mean. Yes, there is a Yates'. Yes there are various Wetherspoons for all generations, notably 'The Hope Tap' for the elderly "unwashed all day drinker" Chav, and 'The Monk's Retreat' a starting point for many a chav's night out. The Reflex Bar is enjoyable as you can listen to the music from the nostalgic nightmare that was the 1980's' whilst being bombarded with 17 year old chavs in the 'latest' chav gear from Dorothy Perkins and Topshop, mailny consisting of 80's retro cheap clothing.

So come to Reading for a great night out. Why watch 'worst police videos' at home when you can catch the action live!! The police love nothing more than trying to control 500 chav fights over the course of one night, so there's plenty of action guaranteed. Its the ultimate pint and a fight night out innit!

(A visit to the local A&E dept on a Saturday night is also recommended for chavspotters.)"

I would have said Reading was more Rock style than Chav personally, what with the Rock Festival and all the thrashy metal places :thumbsup:

Well they dont have Bath or Bristol on the list (even tho both are chav central lol)

Closest we get is Yate (about 5miles from my dads) which is the very very very outer edge of the Bristol area

Yate, Bristol (Hell Hole)

chavkilla _WRITES "To be honest, its unbelievable that yate is not already on here. Yate is the **** dictionary definition of a chav town, they're taking over the town and there seem to be more and more every day.

Every type of chav that exists is here in huge numbers, not to mention the armies of goths, skaterboys, griegos and other assorted dickheads.

They have no particular favourite place to hang around, instead they seem to have about ten. Let's start with Tesco car park, where they spend most Friday/Saturday nights screaming around on their 50cc scooters or kitted up Novas wearing the standard issue burberry caps and jackets and the white trainers (oh yeah - the bling bling chains, shaved heads etc **** etc).

Then there's Mcdonalds and the surrounding car park, and the manky steps by the leisure centre not far away.

Then there's the shopping precinct by Abbotswood, where crowds of them appear out of nowhere most nights.

Lilliput and Kingsgate park are another two favourites, where they all have standard issue White Lightning and Lambert and Butler every single time they are there.

The younger, up and coming chavs seem to like the one stop shop by the Farmhouse pub - it must be where the recruits are trained.

Yate didn't used to be that bad, but these people seem to now outnumber the normal people, so if you want to see what people mean by a Chav Town, I would recommend coming here. You won't be dissappointed.

PS - yate made it into a book called the 50 crappiest towns in the UK @ number 45 in case you wanted any hard evidence."

Blue84, didn't you notice Hornchurch on there too? Its getting the overspill of chavs from Romford.

Glad I don't live there anymore. :) (although i am still a frequent visitor).

I don't think there are enough chavs in Northampton to get a listing.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links