Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vitz Rs

jabran200

A little off topic sorry but i was driving home last night from work and on the slip road i saw a black Vitz, are they the jap spec yaris??

Looked nice in black with what looked like a TTE exhaust but a little bigger!!

Yeah...Vitz is a Jap Yaris :thumbsup:

If it has a RS badge..then it had a turbo under the bonnet :drool:

Not really, the Vitz RS is available in both 1.3 and 1.5 liter versions. The RS turbo badged ones have the 1.5 turbo.

Cheers, Yves.

Not really, the Vitz RS is available in both 1.3 and 1.5 liter versions. The RS turbo badged ones have the 1.5 turbo.

Cheers, Yves.

So the RS is their equivalent of TS? Except we dont get the turbo...

:huh:

Cheers, Yves.

So the RS is their equivalent of TS? Except we dont get the turbo...

:huh:

Yeah, the RS is the Japan version of our TS and it's also available with a 1.3 liter engine and auto gearboxes. And the 1.5 turbo.

Cheers, Yves.

yeah but i checked and on a website it said the 1.0 rs was 150 bhp so i was wondering that the 1.5 would be more and also the yaris does have a kit fitted on as standard and mercedes style side mirror indicators. !Removed! get all da fun stuff like the starlet glanza but still don't stiop anyone does it.

yeah but i checked and on a website it said the 1.0 rs was 150 bhp so i was wondering that the 1.5 would be more and also the yaris does have a kit fitted on as standard and mercedes style side mirror indicators. !Removed! get all da fun stuff like the starlet glanza but still don't stiop anyone does it.

there's no such thing as 1.0 RS and certainly not a turbo one with a 150 HP output.

the 1.5 turbo puts out 150 HP or 110 kW at 6400 rpm, has 196 Nm or 20 kg.m of torque at 4800 rpm, on a compression ratio of 10.5:1, bore and stroke are 75.0x84.7 which equates to 1496 cc, runs on a different ECU than the NA Vitz RS, if you want a 3-door one it will weigh 980 kg or 10 kg more per extra door. available colours are 068 (white), 1D2 (silver), 209 (black), 3P0 (red) and 8P1 (blue). The "Mercedes style" (bwah, flush your mouth, young man) mirror indicators are optional just like the sport seats, choice of rims, etc... . They are all "TRD tuned", which has always seemed to me to be more of a marketing thingie than anything else!

Cheers, Yves.

sorry my fault that was an aftermarket turbo on that 1.0 yaris. and sorry for the merc remark but its true. also what's the valaue here in the u.k (i just bought one and its black with some damage to the left side doors.)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links