Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Most Awesome Sound Setup In An Mr2

Razor_Rage

!Removed! got WIDE BOYS in Sweeden as well 'ehh.. :lol: :P

Nice work gone into that install though.. well impressed!.. come on Bibbs.. you know you want it!... puts yours to shame! :P

!Removed! got WIDE BOYS in Sweeden as well 'ehh.. :lol: :P

Nice work gone into that install though.. well impressed!.. come on Bibbs.. you know you want it!... puts yours to shame! :P

its from holland mate! :lol:

explains alot thou dunnit...

Only place where drugs are legal :thumbsup:

wheres he put his roof panels? wouldnt last 5 mins in my street, needs to be stealth! i bet the amp wasnt cheap

That looks wicked mate. File to big for me to down load so i will have to imagine how it sounds :thumbsup:

jerry!!

It's Sony :rolleyes:

Two tin cans and a bit of string would be better quality :lol:

It looks cack.

Is Sony

It will ruin the handling of a well balanced mid engined rwd car.

Whats so clever about it? Am I missing something???

I remember the day when sony made good stuff :(

their old headunits are ok.. as is the (overpriced) ES range.. but avoid Xplod like the plague!!! nasty red !Removed!.

bit pointless apart from showing off can you actually listen to it at its full potential ie turning the volume way up while driving? ive heard of people having affected driving skills due to loud music.

:!Removed!:

bit pointless apart from showing off can you actually listen to it at its full potential ie turning the volume way up while driving? ive heard of people having affected driving skills due to loud music.

:!Removed!:

Says he with a 300watt amp!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Don't see the point of huge amps and TV's in a car. Just more to hike up your insurance, and more for the thieves to have a go at. Maybe it's me, but the standard stuff in mine sounds great! :thumbsup:

Says he with a 300watt amp!!! :lol::lol::lol:

erm its a SUB/AMP which means its cheap and easy to setup but will last me a long time in any car, plus the fact my old sub/amp was sold with the other car. If i wanted a loud system id get mine fitted with ice besides i love my exhaust too much hardly ever listen to the music.

:eek:

Don't see the point of huge amps and TV's in a car. Just more to hike up your insurance, and more for the thieves to have a go at. Maybe it's me, but the standard stuff in mine sounds great! :thumbsup:

I used to think that .. :lol:

Mine suits me down to the ground. Theives get enough of a good deal without making things easier for them.

either way... should have trimmed it in black or red to match seats or door cards... I mean, if you want to make it look nice, make it look like it could also be a factory fit.

I'd sooner spend my money on the engine any day, but that's just me. :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links