Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sprit 1.3

Mr Mark

I'am looking too buy myself a new yaris. I currently have a 3Dr Yaris GS 2001 which has done 25,000 miles.

I would like to go for a Yaris T Sprit 5Dr 1.3 (as much as my budget will take me)

Any ideas if this is a good choice?

Also any idea on what i should be paying for a new yaris t sprit and what trade in i could get on my GS.

Thanks in advance. :)

A phase 1 is the Yaris without the blobby bit on the headlight! The phase 1 T-Sport does actually look better imo!

:thumbsup:

Is it worth buying new or nearly new i'm not too sure as the yaris i own i bought new as i was told they held there value well.

Im trying to find a T-Sport Phase one, cheapest I have seen is £5995, that was a 2001. Most are around the £7k-£8k mark.

Anyone know good places to get Yaris'?

2nd Hand, Full UK Spec, T-Sport, Phase 1, in Red or Black Im looking for.

Black cuz its dark, its cool, its mean.

Black not cuz its a !Removed! to clean.

Red cuz I rarly see Yaris' in red, and I love the Yaris red, very rich and bright, also a Carbon Fibre bonnet would show up lovly on it.

Red not cuz black looks meaner.

i had a black T-Spirit 1.3, it was a pretty decent car mate, drives well and all, if you decide to get one u wont have problems with it, however if u can afford to stretch to a T-Sport get that

Its delivered next wednesday but i need to sort out a few finance niggles(

they are offering my £1000 off my finance but i they will charge me a higher apr and i reckon thety will get the £1000 back in the interest, i dunno very fustrating)

hopefully it will be sorted out and then i can post the pics in say 3 weeks. :wacko:

Mines on finance - I got her when they did the £500 toward the deposit promotion, I aint had any problems with it at all.

Hope it all gets sorted asap.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links