Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Official Car To The Gaa

Polonionius

Now that Toyota is recognised as the Official Car to the GAA - would someone like to offer me two lovely seats in Croke Park for the Football Final on Sunday26th September? chancing my arm of course but if you don't ask you don't get! :yes:

Sorry the GAA is The Gaelic Athletic Association here in Ireland and their Footbal final is in Croke Park in Dublin at the ebd of this month! thought perhaps someone would like me to represent such a prestigious company at such an auspicious event :rolleyes:

Sorry the GAA is The Gaelic Athletic Association here in Ireland and their Footbal final is in Croke Park in Dublin at the ebd of this month! thought perhaps someone would like me to represent such a prestigious company at such an auspicious event :rolleyes:

Haha :lol:

*Just sent a TOC t-shirt

Honestly Toyota are now major sponsors of Gaelic games in Ireland - I was at the Derry/Kerry semi-final last week and they have corporate boxes and really good adverts all over the stadium - which will hold aprox. 90,000 people when completed tickets are very hard to get when your own county is not involved (Kerry beat us - stuffed us really but no grudges)- you cannot buy them - they are only available through your parish/county boards so corporate sponsorship is an excellent way of getting tickets for these events.

Are you really sending me a TOC t-Shirt? Happy Days! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links