Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phase 1 Or Phase 2?

Pete2004

Hi

Just been reading through the how to's about fitting an aftermarket cd player and the detailed version with pictures was for a phase 2, I have no idea what phase mine is and what difference it will make when I come to fit it!

I've got an X reg and was looking to fit the cd player this weekend. I've fitted the stereo in all my previous cars so I'm confident but would like to know exactly what I'm getting into!

Cheers

Pete

hi pete. That guide is eaxctly the same for phase 1 too! except you dont need to take the speedometer out..

If you read carefully i specified which points were for phase 1 and for phase 2...

Basically just ingnore the top bit....about pulling speedometor out and start from the bit where you pull the heater knobs out :thumbsup:

Hope this helps

Matt

PS: Dont be afraid to give it a tug! lol

Cheers for the info, had to skim through it a bit as I'm at work and flick between work and the guide so apologies if I made you repeat yourself! Great guide though :thumbsup:

I'll give that a go on sunday and see how I get on, I take it certain parts of the dash can be stubborn to get off then?

I need a cd player in as radio is doing my head in! What size door Speakers are in there and what is the set up with the ones at the top of the dash, are they just tweeters?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links