Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ob2 Is For Real..

SuperRetard

Just got my OBD interface working with my laptop and Yaris... so the laptop's reading everything that the Yaris is doing. Cool.

I was amazed by how flexible the ignition is and basically how cool the motor is. It's looking at everything several times a second and re-mapping the VVTi and ignition and fuelling curves constantly!

But I've found something quite disturbing already! There's a short-term fuel adjustment, which changes constantly, richening and leaning the mixture to account for throttle, air temp, load and lots more...

then there's the long term fuel adjustment... mine's running 19% richer than the norm! Must be the induction kit and back box...

I'm gonna go up the weigh bridge soon, get an accurate kerb weight and then try and work out my bhp! B)

what software are u using i have an OBDll as welkl and i needed to check out some car but didn't know how to wortk it any tips and can you e-mail the software to jabran200@yahoo.co.uk

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links