Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Funny Story 'bout Jimlad And Rico

kalmr2

So let me get this right.... you went to this club where jim works, got chatting to a bird, the line was "we all drive MR2's" she went naaa, then you showed her photos of the cars on your phones and she ran home for some 3 some action.......nice one fellas, just hope you had the lights out!!!!!!!! Am I right in thinking it would have been a 4 some if Kal was there....

Jim do you make low budget !Removed! films to fud your MR2 habit??? Sounds like it to me!!

Jim do you make low budget !Removed! films to fud your MR2 habit??? Sounds like it to me!!

Now you know why eBay as suspanded ( or even Suspended !! ) his acount :D :D :D

Edited by Roytoner

So let me get this right.... you went to this club where jim works, got chatting to a bird, the line was "we all drive MR2's" she went naaa, then you showed her photos of the cars on your phones and she ran home for some 3 some action.......nice one fellas, just hope you had the lights out!!!!!!!! Am I right in thinking it would have been a 4 some if Kal was there....

Kal was downstairs with her pal :D

hey man, i was fast asleep on the floor wrapped up in the best security device ever...............a reallllllllyyyyy good sleepin' bag.

Mate, i wouldn't have touched her with yours ;)

you know, there is a button in the top right hand corner that says 'todays active posts'

You click it, and guess what, you get all todays active posts, so you can see all todays posts, from all forums - which means, you dont need to post things like this!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links