Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Short Movie

BLOODUK

I downloaded it in a couple of minutes... why is it taking people so long. Anyway, it didn't work (do you need realplayer or something?)

You need quicktime. It's not that interesting though :lol:

Thats not very nice :censor: :censor: Atleast i did a video and shared it for some of us to see :!Removed!:

sweet mate, sounds awesome.

Thanks man...

Sorry the image wasnt that great but its a usb camera for taking pictures it only allows short 2min clips its the best i had to work with

I wasn't criticising, it's not bad.... would have been better if it was on some really twisty roads and you didn't waste the first 15 seconds attaching the camera to the dashboard.

Sounds good though!

edited : i cant be ubikd with arguing i look after my car no twisties for me i dont go like some of the users here breaking bumpers or crashing by my fault atleast.

end of subject you dont like it fine , but i want to see a video from you of you driving

When did it turn into an arguement?

I just said it would be more interesting if you didn't go round the block in the town.

You don't go round twisties? How do you get places?

it doesnt work :unsure: the link wont work

=================

File Transfer: Unavailable

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

« Home

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth

sorry guys ill try and upload it again

If we're in the sharing mood, here are a few vids I shot last night at a local cruise in Glasgow.

To keep it Toyota related theres a black MR2 and a lovely Supra in there for your enjoyment (and you see my white car in places too).

http://www.strathycruise.com/videos

Top two ones, ZIP files with password of : strathy

R.

nice one rikki......when you gonna put that lot together and fire it out as a free dvd with the mag ;)

we're waitin'

nice one rikki......when you gonna put that lot together and fire it out as a free dvd with the mag ;)

we're waitin'

LOL. That was just a bit of fun on my night off. The DVD we do for the mag will be good (or should be at least). Will I be seeing you and Rico at the meet tommorow?

If we're in the sharing mood, here are a few vids I shot last night at a local cruise in Glasgow.

To keep it Toyota related theres a black MR2 and a lovely Supra in there for your enjoyment (and you see my white car in places too).

http://www.strathycruise.com/videos

Top two ones, ZIP files with password of : strathy

R.

downloading for a wee look.

ta

Liking the music so far on vid 1 mate.... sure the neighbours aren't tho !! .... lol

Oh well... will get me ready for the music in the club at work.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links