Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Unusual

jazzyjc123

the coolest thing about moddin' is that no matter what you do to your car as long as you like it, who gives a poo ...................

but yeah,,,,i'd do it. B)

thats one kool car man! its a steal at that price aswel, like rookey sed tho...the lights have GOTTA go :P

that dude lives off Killinghall Road in Bradford.. Seen the motor up close a few times...

not bad looking car.. but not to my taste... although i have to admit the colour does look good though... :rolleyes:

It's got Focus side repeaters for the front indicators!! Eeeeeee. And those round things look sorta funny.

nastiest, stupidest, and certainly most unfunctional spoiler (where will the wind create downforce on that) i have seen!

yuk :eek:

the spoiler is a veilside spoiler with the middle plank removed.

I do it to mine when going down 1/4 mile its only bolted on by 4 self tapping screws.

i have seen a few mr2 owners who have the veilside wing with no center peice.

If you have been to any of the big shows this season you may have seen the green veilside kitted mr2 with big chrome wheels. Has TV and fusion amps where spare wheel should be plus a huge bottle of NOS

well hes removed his middle section to.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links