Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brakes Clicking Early In The Morning

D3ZzZ

Hello all,

I'm a current owner of a 1998 Toyota Camry Touring Series V6 Manual which i brought brand new, the car goes fine, nice zippy car. But one thing which has been bothering me since the day i drove it out of the dealer.

Every morning, when i start up the car and take off, and hit the brakes, theres always a clicking sound as soon as i hit the brakes. This also happens when i've left my car to sit in a spot for a particular long time, but usually when i applied fricition to the brakes in the morning, that is when it is the loudest. I've taken it to the Toyota Dealer where i've brought it and every 10,000km interval service, i've always mention the problem..however, everytime they bring it out, the problem is still there *sighs*...this is all apprent to my corolla also :blink: but LOL my other camry seems to be fine.

So yeah, i'm gettin sick and tired of relying on toyota to fix the problem, even after i've been there so many times after 45,000km done on the car, i've come to seek advice of what could be the problem and what solutions can be implemented.

:thumbsup: Cheer's guys... :thumbsup:

D3Z from Sydney

Dont worry about it.Its just a design problem with the brakes,only happens ONCE when you go forward straight after reversing, and vise versa not a safety problem. GO PORT POWER..

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links