Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Garage!

Ryan1985

Tell me about it! It's 'kin scary!!!

I've noticed u have spent over £2k! Double :!Removed!:

yeah its scary when you see the total aint it,

some folks are over 10,000 :eek:

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

I can't hear yooooooouuuu!

:help:

£2k+ and climbing! :lol:

Just think you could have saved it all up and put it towards something bigger, better and sexier than a Yaris..............That Supra looks a long way off still I bet :lol:

Just think you could have saved it all up and put it towards something bigger, better and sexier than a Yaris..............That Supra looks a long way off still I bet :lol:

Miles away mate, in fact so far away I'm not even thinkin about it, my Yaris is doin me fine! :thumbsup:

cuz it suita me fine at my age(18 and driving 9 months) so i'd rather gain some experiance than spend cash on a supra tt that would kill me in minutes

I find that the best thing you can do when buying cars and all the stuff aroud it, is to just burn the receipts.

I don't *ever* want to find out. :lol:

Cheers, Yves.

and now we have yves to help us with EVRY technical question imaginable!

i wish it didnt total up in the garage it depressed me wen i saw it

I find that the best thing you can do when buying cars and all the stuff aroud it, is to just burn the receipts.

I don't *ever* want to find out. :lol:

Cheers, Yves.

So wen we gonna see ur car then Yvvan? Get some pictures up! Bet u its a beast or a sleeper? :lol:

Only problem is once you get the Supra you will spend money moding that too! I am so pleased I don't have a garage section for my Supra as I think I would be reduced to tears. :crybaby: Having said that what is money for, you only live once and it certainly has given me a lot of enjoyment over the past five years of ownership.

Some people often say to me for the amount you have spent on your Supra you could have had a Ferrari or Porsche. The way I look at it is the Supra is way quicker, one off and must look better judging by the amount of admire'ers it attracts while driving around town!

Kevin

yeah would deffo rather have ur supra than any ferarri or porsche,

its nicer to have something more personal to you!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links