Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Back From The Body Shop =)!

frosty_11

Well here are a couple of pictures of my car now, with it's new Veilside Skirts and rear corners pieces(Rogue Systems:)).

Speed bumps are a now catching up with speed camers on the top10 things that ***** me off though :unsure:

Spoilers (version 2) is on the way, feels like its all finnaly comming together a bit more now :)

Hope you all like B)

bling2.JPG

bling3(1).JPG

bling4.JPG

bling5.JPG

Superb, it's looking really smart. Where did you get your Veilside style skirts from?

The fit looks pretty damn good!

:thumbsup:

Thanks guys :)

I bought the skirts from Nemesis Performance and the body shop bloke has really done me proud, I'll post up some pics of sills for those that are intreasted as you really cannot see the joins :thumbsup: .

Very very pleased :D

Nice one Frosty.

I'm gonna have to get meself some of them Lexus rear lights :thumbsup: (which means a rev 3 centre panel too - oh dear it's going to be expensive :( )

I REALLY like the look of that - well done - she looks a beaut..!

Rash.

I REALLY like the look of that - well done - she looks a beaut..!

Rash.

hmm... same colour as mine.. hm.. options.. options.. :hokus-pokus:

Awesome looking car mate.. even if i do say so myself!.. :thumbsup:

P.S) Is your car a 1993 as it states in your sig? because i thought that the Rev 3 did not sart till 1994... but then i could be wrong.. :unsure:

Hi frosty_11

Man that looks sweet. Love what you have done to the car. Cant wait to see it in the flesh as they say :thumbsup: Nice won mate money well spent :yes:

jerry!!

Jimlad / Rico

I can appreciate Veilside stuff is for an acquired taste, and personally I wont be fitting 'that nose' ;)

Jerry,

Glad you like it fella - giving you a few ideas for your own beast?? Looking forward to catching up with you and your new mo-tah :D

Rash - Cheers fella - looks like you have a very nice Supra there, doing my MR2 up was the choice I made instead of taking on Supra sized debts, that said the old '2 debts are clocking up :blink:

Mergli, good luck with that centre panel mate, should look good :)

Earl :thumbsup:

Fizz, Yeah I have had a look at your car before Mr , very nice:) - as for it being a 93 yeap def. is I looked it up once and the best I couldnt understand it's a Oct/Nov 93 and must be one of the very first Rev 3's :D

Cheers everyone, and I'll post a few more pics up in a couple of weeks once the beasts been in to Rogue for a couple of days ......... :D

Cheers,

Gareth

hey, whats wrong with "that nose" :( lol

The fact that I (as well as a few others) think it looks okay on bigger cars, it's just too busy on a small MR2 ..

But then if we all liked the same things .. :thumbsup:

yeah true lol.

I actually think the veilside kit for the mr2 is one of the best they have made...but like u say, if we all liked the same thing, life would be boring.

yeah true lol.

I actually think the veilside kit for the mr2 is one of the best they have made...but like u say, if we all liked the same thing, life would be boring.

exactly .. I saw a few horrid MR2's at JAE .. I didn't like them, doesn't mean I didn't appreciate the work that had gone into them ..

I dunno, if we all likes, Tom's sides, Border fronts, PP spats, rev6 front lights .. everyones cars would look like Jim's and mine :lol:

I dunno, if we all likes, Tom's sides, Border fronts, PP spats, rev6 front lights .. everyones cars would look like Jim's and mine :lol:

lol .... true :lol:

yeah true lol.

exactly .. I saw a few horrid MR2's at JAE .. I didn't like them, doesn't mean I didn't appreciate the work that had gone into them ..

Mine seemed to get a SEMI positive response from ya! :)

lol

lol - you’ve hit it on the head chaps! (so to speak;) )

I cant decide between the Greddy lip, (speed bump catcher ?)

Or theone on the white one Mr Hedgehog's just bought (well done by the way mate, very nice ! :))

hmmmm, any other contenders anyone can recommend please:) ?

?

• 4 weeks later...

hi mate - nice car - nice colour! :D

Kamanari do a nice front lip for the MR2 which would probably look quite nice with your Vielside skirts:

91MR21.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links