Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally, Got Some Pics For Ya!

mr2nut123

Looking good bud... :thumbsup:

Seems to be a real clean example.. congrats on the purchase!.. B)

so when is the shopping list going to be bought..? :P

congrats mate, looks like mine except mines red :D :thumbsup:

gotta upload the new pics of my car when i get my computer fixed :ffs:

lmao i didnt mean to look so serious id just got back from a **** day at work n cudnt be ubikd, but cheers neway lol :D

cheers for the comps so far, do love mr2s in white, look wiked :P and as for the door decals blood, thats all im doin to it sticker-wise, just finishes it off well imo

cheers for the comps so far, do love mr2s in white, look wiked :P and as for the door decals blood, thats all im doin to it sticker-wise, just finishes it off well imo

Since we got ours we got shares in IMO ( local car wash :!Removed!: )

lol i know im sick of wipin my bumper from dead flies and blood stainds and back bumper gets filthy after one cruise

Nice looking motor you have got there my friend.

jerry!!

Nice motor mate.

Looks like your aerial is sticking - my friendly Toyota independant fixed mine by oiling it and twisting it to free it up (he twisted it while it was fully up), now it's fine.

Cheers,

Adz.

NICE :thumbsup:

I'll keep an eye out for you.... :eek: Looks like we'll have to definitely organise that Bradford meet now - As the numbers of Bradford TOC members is increasing :yes:

Rash.

Lookin good, sure Ive seen pics of that car somewhere on the web before.

Possibly on www.imoc.co.uk

was lookin thro the pics on there the other day.

Yeah the black logo's look a little too harsh against the white.

If you like logo's though you could consider light silver grey ones. Would look nice and subtle.

Nice clean example....now all you need to do is put some mods on your car from what you advertise on your doors. :thumbsup:

so when is the shopping list going to be bought..? :P

yip.... at least my shopping list is complete.... lol ;)

Seriously tho... don't like cars with stickers on them unless they actually have those parts on them.

My car does.... but the 1.6 million corsas defo don't !!! :ffs:

lol i like the stickers, think they look gud and well done, my opinion i suppose. if we all had same cars wudnt be excitin :P i intend to get most of the stuff advertised, kenwood mp3 player momo steerin wheel n sparco pedals so it'll be kool when ive dun. yeah rash will organise a meet sumtime, be kool :thumbsup: glad u like it anyway, soon to come, rear lexus and clear bumper lights and side repeaters (lmao at corsas jim, one tryed to burn me yesturday on the bypass n i just kept along-side him laffin my t1ts off then when he got mad n looked over i just give him middle finger, dropped a gear n lost him. musta med his day that ;) )

As I said last night it looks like a very nice example. I quite like the decals, ordered some more for my door. Black and white are the two best colours for MR2's :thumbsup: !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links