Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Me And Me Yari Luck

mrrandom

well, it aint reali an accident, got done by a hit and run, **** *****s, was waitin outside the chineese (where i work doin deliverys) and the chineese is on a narrow roar, enuf though to park a car on either side and one car to driver down between.

am in there and hear a "BANG!!!!!" and see my car joalting forward, me ragin stormed outside to see and see another yaris burning down the road as hard as they can. didnt see license as it was night time, was a standard yaris, red in colour, when i looked at my rear bumper i can see an indent about a foot long, and for some reason it looks like it was hammered out very poorly (no i didnt do it, just looks like it) i then went to a mate who does body work and he says it cant be fixed as it is made of tin, it cant be popped out. gonna have to live with it :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Hi barryflood22

So sorry to here that mate :( I know how you must feel mate. I remember when my wife had her flame gold yaris cdx. There wasn't a lot in that colour on the roads then as the yaris was still quite new on the roads. We parked up and done so late night shopping at tesco. When we came back to the car. Both sides of the car was keyed :ffs:

My wife was so upset as she hadn't had the car long. Some people are really so careless and stupid to other peoples property. Hope that you get it all sorted soon mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I have a few screwdriver in the car, just incase if I need to use them, I also have a tool which removes the valve pin in tyres

dont think id ever do over someone elses property unless it was very serious like damaging mine and refusing to pay,

im not to sure wats behind the yaris bumper as i aint done much but your mate is right if there is a bit of tin behind it which i doubt then it wold still be easily fixed because tin aint that strong!! if you can get a pic up i could tell you more to get the dents out of plastic all you do is heat up the bumper with a hairdryer or something like dat and push out the most of the dent with a flat solid object DO NOT USE SOMETHING POINTY as this will just make a nusty high point the other side :thumbsup: hope ya catch the barstewards!

I think he means the bottom bit of the bumper, the rear bumpers made out of 2 parts, top bit is plastic and bottom is metal

Surely you could get a replacement from a scrappy??

Matt

should be simple enough to fix as long a the rest of it isnt twisted

PLEASE NOT IT SHOULD BE SIMPLE ENOUGH TO FIX FOR A PANEL BEATER AND NOT THE NORMAL JOE! lol :thumbsup:

dont try and fix it ya self coz u might make it worse, and then itll cost twice as much to put right, you would not believe the some of the stuff ive seen come in at work! it involves a 98 mondeo, half a rear bumper and expanding foam :huh::wacko: neednt say any more! lol :thumbsup:

naw its all twisted. its bad enough, and the guy that done work on my car got it as best as he can. but its all dinted, it is a funny dent, actually looks hammer beaten from inside lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links