Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Argh, Chavs!

Caz SR

Hi guys & girls

Some of you may have seen pics of my Yaris SR - metallic blue with little Mashimaro split-stickers on the doors. They were put on by the previous owner, but I kind of liked them so I left them on... that was until this w/end when some chav kids nicked them off my car :crybaby:

I'm so upset, especially as I have nice black marks where the decal has been taken. So please, this is an appeal...

Does anyone know of websites / shops where I could find replacement Mashimaro stickers? They're like a 3D foam and split, so one half goes on one part of the door and the other next to it (like a door guard). It's of Mashimaro holding a bottle, with a red hat.

Any help greatly appreciated! :thumbsup:

a couple of herberts spat on my mates car the other night, which caused him to stop, us to get out, and give the little barstools a good thrashing. my mate even threw his burbury cap on top if a zebra crossing pole :)

I know, the stickers are quite unusual... guess I'll have to look on the internet a bit more.

My car's 2 years old and I'm the second owner... just looks that clean due to lots of elbow grease, wax and polish... takes me 2-3 hours!!! It's worth it though, even if it only lasts until the next bird poos on it haha!

Why would u want Mashimaro sticker at the side of ur door? what was the sticker for??

Just incase people don't know what Mashimaro is, it's a cartoon rabbit...

Mashimaro.jpg

:lol:

Hehe, StarletSR... joking aside, it's probably only a matter of time before someone tries to nick them too!!!

I saw my car around where I used to live for about a year and always vowed I would buy it if it was up for sale. By pure fluke one day, I found out it was... the next day it was mine mine mine :lol::thumbsup: I don't think I've seen another SR like it... but please correct me if someone has one here - would love to see pics!

Trust me Charis!! THose SR stickers are a ar2e to get off, my mate tried to nick one for me at his work place at an auction and they are a bummer to get off, maybe that previous owner super glued it on there so no one can nick it... LOL. Those SR badges cost a fortune at toyota.

SR yaris are pretty rare in where i live, only ever see silver of the darker blue ones. Haven't got many t-sport owners here either.

Aww, thank you for the Mashi pic :P

The previous owner put them on and I quite liked them (I'm a sucker for cute anime/manga/sanrio etc characters) so thought I'd keep them.

Glad to here the SR badges are difficult to get off!!!

Charis guessing ur a female then right? Ur previous owner must of been japanese/chinese or something with cute things like that... lol.

SR badges under the mirror.... they do metal SR badges?? :blink:

Yep.. female :thumbsup: and the previous owner was Chinese! You should have seen the car before I bought it... you couldn't sit down for fear of squashing one of the hundreds of plushes that were in there!! Never seen so many swing bobbles, fresheners and seat belt covers in my life! :lol:

I didn't know they did a metal Badge either. Just got the ones beside the wind mirror.

Thanks for those Yves!! :thumbsup:

I've got the aluminium sticker on the back of the car (identical to the one you linked to!) So I've bought another as it's quite faded (and in case some kid decides to try and nick that too).

The ones on the side are the same picture, but they're soft plastic/rubber and stick out a bit (3D).

Thanks for looking for me!!!!!! :thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:

ah, sorry 'bout that, I saw door + sticker and thought those were the ones you were looking for.

before I forget again, sorry to hear what happened, seemingly some people can't be bothered showing respect for other peoples goods. I hope MashiMaro comes to life and gives them a knee-job. :ph34r::lol:

Cheers, Yves.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links