Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ponderings....

JustJJ

OK... so I'm not gonna do it yet... but I have been wondering... how much would Yaz be worth, private sale?...

5DR 1.3l CDX in Flame Gold...done about 26K 5 years old, 1999 V-reg

I can get rough ideas from Parkers... and I have been made a part X offer from Toyota... just wondered what you lot thought?

according to What Car (which i happen to just have in front of me)..

a 2000 W Yaris 1.3 CDX 5 door with 47,000 miles should be worth £5095.

So I would say £5-5,500 is a reasonable trade in for yours...

Oh and BTW, What car also states, that for a new MR2 Roadster, you should be able to haggle the dealer down to £15,869.

so, from that.. i would go to the dealer, and make the deal - your car plus £10 grand cash for the Blue MR2, WITH the custom leather, mats, (and accessories), and a full tank of fuel ;)

agree with Ian

5k is a good estimate

if to sell private id bung it in the rag for 5200 possibly and not be disappointed to take 4900 ;)

so, from that.. i would go to the dealer, and make the deal - your car plus £10 grand cash for the Blue MR2, WITH the custom leather, mats, (and accessories), and a full tank of fuel ;)

fidgits - u missed out the TTE exhaust from that list. makes the vvti sound soo nice

ed

fidgits - u missed out the TTE exhaust from that list. makes the vvti sound soo nice

ed

well, you could try, it might be pushing it a little, but hey..

my point was really, your better off using your trade-in as a barter tool to get money off the purchase.. ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links