Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alas Poor Turbo...

SuperRetard

The turbo kit I spent so long researching is now on the backburner, I'm afraid. Spent all day in a bike dealer's doing a feature, when I found this:

6rt.sized.jpg

6rt2.sized.jpg

Cut a long one short, I got it at a very good price and pick it up on Friday...

636cc of Japanese technology producing over 105bhp at the wheel at 15,500rpm... the dashboard even has a built-in lap-timer! B)

The numberplate will be tiny and the motif shall read 'You've been Tango'd'

Oh yes!

Cool bike, you mind if i ask a few questions

i am interested in learning how to ride a motor bike, i need to sit ma lience, and was wondering should i buy a bike and practice with that or just hire one from the motorbike teacher guys, then after i pass ma test buy one.

If i should buy a bike, which one should i get, any models come to mind and should i buy a second hand one or new, it has to 125cc or less which means they look no where near as nice as the one your getting.

Is it hard to learn?

and any good advice.

Sorry theres a lot there,

also i know it isn't about toyota yaris but its still about wheels

i'm 18 and i would be ok spending £700-£1000 for everything i.e lience, bike, Tax etc. so i guess it would be have to be a second hand bike any models i should try for, i will use it a few times a week to run about town etc and to go for a good joy run around the motorways etc, plus i would like it to look cool, so basically a model like yours without the huge price tag and remember 125cc restriction,

cheers

Well if you're 18 you can do your CBT and then your full test (which gives you access to any bike up to 33bhp).

If you just do your CBT, you're stuck with a 125, and with only a few hundred quid, your stuck with a very un-cool commuter bike (CB125, CG125) or a very 2nd hand scooter...

dale ill be joining you nxt month, 7th october then gettin a VFR, or an RVF if funds allow will ride it for a while then strip down rebulid it, will pop to urs when i get it! wit mate an GSXR 600, TBH its more fun than a yaris turbo

quiet ped boy!

What are you calling him that for? You're the ones planning to be seen in public head to toe in leather and wearing big boots!

:P

A

PS Nice bike!

nice you'd be better off with a 900. twas the first bike i ever rode (on the road) at the tender age of 14. zx-9r (f3 model) and i shat my self at 130. it took ages riding back at 30 mph :)

honda RC-45............. now thats a bike. expensive though. the guy down the road from me had his stolen last year, showing the number plate UB40. now thats cool :)

+ kwacks should be green!!!

Sweet bike there mate. You are goner have some serious fun on that mate. Ride careful mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

The numberplate will be tiny and the motif shall read 'You've been Tango'd'

OI!!! If their's any Tango'ing to be done round here then it's done by me, OK :P :lol:

(nice bike btw :lol: :group-cuddles: )

yeah, mate! you're welcome any time! get some knee sliders and I'll have you grinding them in a morning! :thumbsup:

cheers dale this means ive gotta buy sum new trousers mine dont accomadate sliders, :D

nice bike mate will sound better with a micron exhaust on it as an ex biker i am looking to get back into it as well

nice bike...

mmmm

and for the guy asking about learning to ride... if you call a couple of people who do CBT's etc, if you do a crash course, they provide the bike for the CBT, lesson and test (that said, minimal lesson due to having car liecense). quickest and easiest way..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links