Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The B*****d Beat Me!

houston

Has anyone every tried racing something they knew they'd never beat?

all the time :lol: gets boring leving saxos and the likes all the time, prefer to go against summit that will give bit of challenge, mr2s just seem to go round corners so well (in dry obviously) that a car with faster acceleration wont exactly leave you if your on the right roads, not that i approve of racing but i consider country roads to be more or less fair play

Has anyone every tried racing something they knew they'd never beat?

Chased a Noble - that was quite good and not tooo embaressing :)

Raced a tuscan couple of weeks back for a few miles on the A43 outside Silverstone, he gave me a hiding in the end but it was nice changing down and not letting him overtake (for a few seconds ;) )

Had a go at a V12 Vanquesh once too that was pretty fair - too 100 :lol:

I've taken a few Ferrari beatings too, but it was worth it for a laugh :)

lol!! turbo'd astra ey.....hmmmmmm :blink: not sure if iv seen that round here :rolleyes:

Dont see many of them but believe me they are quick i remember some guy who raced my dads prelude we was doing 140mph and it was still behind , this was a few years back now my dads car is more modifed so it does give him the upper hand now. Problem is the guy driving the turbo was a ****** drove to close , and tries to force other drivers out of the way.

wont stand a chance against mr2 turbo's though

<mod hat>

Please do not mention races on public roads .. it's not what we want on a public forum.

Private roads, tracks and drag strips are fine .. but please no road races ..

Please do not mention races on public roads .. it's not what we want on a public forum.

Yes mr policeman i could be making this story up for all you know :rolleyes:

whoo hoo the hand bags are out again. :lol::lol::lol:

Wasn't to anyone in partcualr .. but naming roads etc .. kinda advertising that you are breaking the law, and none of us would do that now would we ..

Wasn't to anyone in partcualr .. but naming roads etc .. kinda advertising that you are breaking the law, and none of us would do that now would we ..

ahhh that i agree with ;) :P

yeah .. us MR2'ers seem to be getting a bad rep for road racing (and the site as a whole seems to be full of these style posts, from Yaris to Supra).

And I just wanna stress that we (MR2'ers) are infact are all safe drivers, and would only drive fast where the law allows. :yes:

yeah .. us MR2'ers seem to be getting a bad rep for road racing (and the site as a whole seems to be full of these style posts, from Yaris to Supra).

And I just wanna stress that we (MR2'ers) are infact are all safe drivers, and would only drive fast where the law allows. :yes:

Yeah.....what he said! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links