Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte 30mm Lowering Springs

Aphelion

I no this has been mentioned like a million times but has anyone the link for TTe springs i can't seem to find them anywhere?

Cheers

:arrgg-matey:

Thanks for that, think i am going to see if i can get a price when the car is in for its service.

Just feels like a lump round the corners, do you find the body rolls tons when your hitting corners fast?

£120! Good price. How much for the install?

Long way from me though...hmm.

superchargedIS200: Let us know the outcome of your TTE visit.

Thanks for that i am gonna ask for a price when i book it in for it's service, did one of you guys say you got them for 120 wow, was that fitted??

Realy smart, love the alloys are they Fox racing one's? also low profiles look much sportier than standard.

How much better is the car's handling after lowering, worth it?

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Realy smart, love the alloys are they Fox racing one's? also low profiles look much sportier than standard.

How much better is the car's handling after lowering, worth it?

They're BK Racing BK166 wheels - were a snip at 690ukp including the tyres! (I needed 4 new tyres that were gonna cost me 450, so 690 wasn't that much of an increase for what you got!).

It's handling is now awesome - the grip and roll are spot on, so you can really corner with condifence now, and there's definite more stabilty at 100+ mph.

The only downside is ride comfort. Especially now I've put more pressure in the tyres - you really feel every lump and bump, and speed humps must be taken at no more than 20mph.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links