Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Booster Tuning Kit Help

Diavlo

Hi, I'm about to purchase a Booster Tuning dual exhaust and rear skirt for T-Sport.

However, I can only find one place that sells them in the UK and thats Envy Performance. However their prices are far higher than those listed on the official Booster Site.

Here is the comparison on the dual exhaust:

Booster Tuning RRP: 315.69 pounds (460 Euro)

ENVY: 555.50 pounds (793 Euro)

The difference is shocking, jaw dropping even!!!

Also, ENVY is asking for 185.00 pounds for the rear skirt, I've seen it for 200 Euros.

Does anyone know who can get these in the UK closer to the rrp?

On the Booster website, they have a distributor in ireland, see if they are any better, or why not order direct from Booster but try and use a credit card if you have one because then you're purchase is more likely to be protected. just an idea

wel envy not so deer as its the only place in the uk that imports it its expense and be different or cheap an have the same as everyone else,

it's the profit remember, not the cost.

Does Envy give discount to gold members?

Because if they do it might be £25 well spent (for me that is)

I should think it sometime not type it.

bye

how about drive to belgium,

drop car off at Booster, order some other things while you're there,

Fly to holland for couple of days,

Go back collect car,

drive back.

And I bet it will be only a little more expensive but more memorable :thumbsup:

It was something I'd thought about when there were NO distributors in the mainland uk.

Booster Belgium is history, the full booster import for the benelux is setlled in the Netherlands.

visit www.toyoshop.nl site is also avaible in english.

BEWARE the double exhauts is only for the 1.3 and the 1.5 ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR THE 1.0

yes i do have an 1.0 with the double exhauts but it took al lot of time and money tyo fix it !!!

i'cant place place some pics from my yaris,is there someone out there who will like to place them for me?? i can sent them by mail :thumbsup:

dont forget postage will be roughly £50 by carrier

15% for duty

17.5% for VAT

ok so totaling roughly £500 still

i will have mine for sale soon aswell ;)

yeah booster says it fits an 1.0 but in reallity the 1.0 exhaust pipe is a bit smaller as the pipe from the 1.3 and the 1.5.

If you want one on a 1.0 fine just customize it. The sound is awesome fir a 1.0

people are really looking when you drive by. :P :P :P

Hi, I'm about to purchase a Booster Tuning dual exhaust and rear skirt for T-Sport.

However, I can only find one place that sells them in the UK and thats Envy Performance. However their prices are far higher than those listed on the official Booster Site.

Here is the comparison on the dual exhaust:

The difference is shocking, jaw dropping even!!!

Also, ENVY is asking for 185.00 pounds for the rear skirt, I've seen it for 200 Euros.

Does anyone know who can get these in the UK closer to the rrp?

Not sure which site you are looking at? The RRP on the Booster exhaust is 585 euro's.

Which equates to £418 + Vat = £491

+ Delivery to the UK say £50

and 4% on the total for credit card payment. (thats what I get charged to accept a credit card transaction)

+£40 for my bank charge to wire the money to Booster.

Total £602.64

I am also the UK distributor for Toyoshop, all there UK orders now come through me.

HTH

Thanks

Kevin

i will have mine for sale soon aswell 

You selling up then jaxx or just changing some bits

just selling the zorst for a new custom built system

its far too quiet and a miss the burble my old baffle-less back box had!

:thumbsup:

Jaxx let me know what system you get for the back. I had my doubts the dual exhaust they sold wouldn't be over fantastic.

Let me know what brand ya go for. I do like a loud dual exhaust, it has to be said.

Cause ya know Im looking at the booster kit, its just not sure what brand of custom exhaust to stick in there.

Scorpion? Magnex? Love to see what ya get done. And if ya dont mind the price tag.

I am also the UK distributor for Toyoshop, all there UK orders now come through me.

does that mean you can get all their starlet stuff then as theres non listed on envy :thumbsup:

its not crap by anymeans and you can actually make it louder quite easily by making the hole joint for the second tailpipe alot larger

ill be having mine custom done by either Body and Tuning in mansfield or Ascar in Sheffield (Exhaustsuk.com) just working on prices now........

i much prefer a brace of twin ti-burnt 4 inch straight cut jap style tailpipes poking out the back though!

believe it or not the booster system uses two 4inch pipes but they look pretty small due to the 'inward rolled' design

does that mean you can get all their starlet stuff then as theres non listed on envy :thumbsup:

Yep, I can get any part listed on their website even for the Startlet ;) Our website is being continually updated with parts so they should be added soon.

Thanks

Kevin

Thanks Jaxx.

I'l probably be consulting your advise on exhausts sometime. I know nothing. Well except gotta look good, remove silencers and preferably jap, or jap style.

you can get booster twin exhausts and rear skirt for 1 litre ..yes theres a distributor in ireland.Hes revoultion engineering in smithstown maynooth co kildare

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links