Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Still At Work At 11.45, I Must Be Mad!

Envy Performance Ltd

I must be crazy I am still at work. Why did'nt I opt for a nice 9 till 5 job, running your own business can be a right PITA at times :ffs:

I suppose I have a well deserved break to look forward to on Thursday, its the only thing keeping me going! My first time off work in a year and a half, sunny Portugal here I come :P

Kevin

:lol:

good show fella!

people think running your own business is dead easy, beacuase you are your own boss, 'can roll in when you want', and 'leave when you want'

errrrrrrr no............

an extreme amount of time and effort is the key element to a success!

you poor thing i just worked a 12 hour nightshift 7pm till 7am and again tonight , take me to the argarve with you :lol::lol:

ooh Portugal? Which bit?

I am off to a place called Carveiro (Not sure on the spelling) in the Algarve region. I have managed to obtain the use of a friend of the familys villa FOC for 10 days. :thumbsup:

Hopefully I will be able to get to an Internet Cafe will I am over there to make sure the business is still running smoothly while I am away! :ph34r:

Kevin

ooh Portugal? Which bit?

I am off to a place called Carveiro (Not sure on the spelling) in the Algarve region. I have managed to obtain the use of a friend of the familys villa FOC for 10 days. :thumbsup:

Hopefully I will be able to get to an Internet Cafe will I am over there to make sure the business is still running smoothly while I am away! :ph34r:

Kevin

ooh Portugal? Which bit?

Kevin

I stayed 5 mins from Carveiro last year - it's a decent Town. There is a restaurant on the big hill going up from the beach (if you are facing the beach it'll be the road on your left) which cooks meat on stone..you order whatever meat you want (I had chicken), they whack it on a thick marble stone, let it begin to cook and then bring it out on a wooden base thing underneath the stone and you let it finish cooking with 3 sauces also on the side and it was the best food I've ever had. Also saw the internet cafe which is near the beach too.

Enjoy!

Hello everyone :)

Unfortunately you will be stuck with me ;) if you phone the 01670 823333 number for the next 10 days...

My names Gareth and I will try to be as helpful as I can wherever possible :thumbsup: although I must bow down to Kevins superior knowledge on the Yaris ;)

If I can't answer there and then, Kevin will be able to answer within a day at most.

Looking forward to being swamped for 10 days!

Best Regards,

Gaz.

Hey Gaz,

Where's my lowering springs? ;)

Hi Gary, they arrived today at 5 O'clock so missed our courier who left at 4.30pm. They will be going out tommorow so you should have them on Friday.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performance Ltd

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links