Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering A T Sport.

earpl

So basically, if you are going to lower, do it properly with springs AND shocks.

Sorted.

:thumbsup:

DO IT!!

Im doing for the hnadling more so than looks....

To be honest, when I first drove the YTS I immediately thought how good it felt, firm and solid.

It’s a bit bumpy compared to other cars I use but I suppose that comes with the Badge.

Now I couldn’t go back to a family type motor, I like this solid sporty type feel to a car.

I don’t think it looks too tall either, I did see a SR on massive rims the other day with no lowering, it did look a little weird :eek:

:yes:

me to VOR i cannot stand sloppy soggy suspension on 'family' cars its hideous and as far as im concerned its a bit dangerous!

the YTS does have a good sporty feel but still not upto what i like

i like solid track style rock hard suspension, it helps you to 'feel' whats going on under the tyres instead of absorbing it all and giving a horid uninvolved ride

Not that I intend changing my YTS, but, what else is there of similar Japanese quality reliability and value for money?

Difficult one :wacko:

Not that I intend changing my YTS, but, what else is there of similar Japanese quality reliability and value for money?

I mean: Cars! :thumbsup:

Difficult one  :wacko:

I mean: Cars! :thumbsup:

youd be hard pressed to find a decent jap car for same price as a tsport....

all Jap cars these days are good quality

sorry but can never class the YTS as VFM its hideously overpriced as far as im concerned

sorry but can never class the YTS as VFM its hideously overpriced as far as im concerned

Compared to what? :ph34r:

:eek::rolleyes: like wasting money dont ya :P

:lol:

yes

12 grand for a YTS isnt worth it

it should be 10k and the turbo should be here for 12k

my cars lowered a fair bit on coilovers, with rock hard settings, on 16's and i have hardly any problems only a little rubbing on the front arches under heavy cornering :thumbsup:

not long to wait now for my next car.......mitsubishi colt 3dr TURBO :drool::drool:

out early next yr comming to my garage hopefully :thumbsup:

hopefully price will be good,

as for the lowering i've got tte springs standard shocks, car looks alot better and rides still ok firm but not to hard :thumbsup:

I'm gettin Tein springs off ENVY. Lowers the front 32mm and the rear 38mm so should be looking sweet very soon, wos gonna get shocks but I'm already way into my overdraft! :lol::thumbsup:

you may get tte springs fit cheaply, but what about a 4 wheel alighnment? just chucking them on is a ***** take. bottom shock bolts adjust camber

yes such a word is censored

and please dont spam topics with rubbish like this

any lucy pinder links/pics?

:angry:

lucy pinder is not rubbish

If ur wanting banned mate ur goin the right way about it! :angry:

Back on topic please!

Then how abt lowering a SR then would it b the same with lowering a T-Sport? also anyone know how much is it for the TTE lowering springs?

thx

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links