Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Any One Out There With 89 To 93 Gli Twincam

cyber dog

:eek: Whats up homies

gli twincams in south africa are a big hit, they are doing dirt to the golf GTI`S AND POLO `S , STOCK STANDARD CARS ARE LEAVING THEM STANDING.I WOULD LIKE TO HOOK UP WITH SOME HOMIES WITH THE SIMILIAR CARS.

CHEERS

dunno what the TR stands for but im assuming your Gli corersponds to what we call GTi? In any case theres tons of owners here with UK MR2 GTi's! the import equivalents were the GT and G-limited's and theyre the same more or less.

if its the volkswagen go away

:lol::lol: very loving,

the only toyota ive seen gli on is carina?

sounds more corolla to me .. but 89 - 93 may be rev1/2 mk2's ..

Damn! A question Bibbs didn't know the answer to. He is human after all! :lol::lol::lol:

Damn! A question Bibbs didn't know the answer to. He is human after all! :lol::lol::lol:

wouldn't go that far :lol:

I'm only good with what I know .. and being a "HOMIE" with a "gli" I aint .. :rolleyes:

okay i have a 92 corolla gli twincam.all in all there are 11 off us in our crew.

In south africa(durban ) gas and turbos are illeagal if it was not factory fitted some guys even had there cars confiscated by the police.they have even come to stage where they are now saying that 17 inch and 19 inch mags are not accepted on cars if they are not factory fitted.

so bro in south africa (durban) we guys are really having a hard time, but we still doing our ****.

the mr 2 are something off a legend to us guys in dbn because off the price they are very limited so you dont see much off them running on the road.Some off the cars that you guys are speaking about dont even exist in south africa or maybe they are called by some other name.

God damn am I good .. :lol:

i am looking for some infor on the injection system, my little sniper his heavy on petrol she only gives me 350 kms to a tank off petrol were has i should be getting about 500 to 600 kms to a tank. i have taken it 3 times for an electronic tune up and thus nothing has changed. pls help

89 -92 gli twincam ( 4age engine 96 kw )

cone filter without an induction kit and wildcat branches with a 57 mm free flow system.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links