Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yts Wheel Nuts?

knightrider

ive got sum YTS wheels and the bit where the nut sits on the wheel is flat so it seems i need different nuts to fit these wheels, is this right? i just need a set of nuts to fit to chuck on it as im selling it, but dont think the current cone type ends will be safe on the wheels?

can someone enlighten me please?

thanks in advance

lee :thumbsup:

i need nuts to fit the YTS wheels they seem to have to have a flat edge to them to fit the car you can only tell with the nut off the car,

yes wheel nuts are specific to the wheel and car

go to halfrauds they have a chart showing what nuts to use with what wheels

halfrauds pah i dont want locking nuts just cheap nuts to fit t-sport wheels!

and yes shes up for sale!

You need nuts with a flat "flange" to mate with the flat surface of the (softer) alloy wheel for better torque distribution as opposed to tapered ones for steel wheels. They're M12x1.25 ones.

Cheers, Yves.

Aha! That explains why my Yaris arrived with wheel nuts that didn't fit the brace in the boot (or vice versa!)...

I have to carry two braces just in case now - one for the normal studs and one for the locking nuts as the heads are different sizes :rolleyes:

A

Aha! That explains why my Yaris arrived with wheel nuts that didn't fit the brace in the boot (or vice versa!)...

I have to carry two braces just in case now - one for the normal studs and one for the locking nuts as the heads are different sizes :rolleyes:

A

I’ve just checked my nuts to Alan! :D

Fortunately the wheel brace fits the wheel and the locking nuts on the YTS.

Glad you brought it to our attention.

:thumbsup:

I only noticed because I was going to tidy up my brake callipers - if I'd found out because I had a flat or in an emergency then my happy, smiley dealer would have been hearing a few choice words!

I think it's because although my alloys were supplied and fitted by them they're TSWs they'd had in the showroom for a little while.

Still haven't painted the callipers!

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links