Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got The Bonnet Fixed!

Scottish_SR

Got the car back today and I think the car is looking a bit better!! :D :thumbsup: Woohoo! lol

Picture before

100_1769.sized.jpg

Picture after!

100_2081.sized.jpg

:thumbsup:

ross

top job :thumbsup:

was that done by a "dentman"? coz im thinking of getting the parking dents taken out of mine, and looks a really good job

JT: No it was just a bodyshop that did it. Took a couple more days than first expected as they couldnt get the paint in or something, but got it back yesterday. They sprayed the wings too to blend it in, so all the little nasty scratches are gone too!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah ed, I was cra**ing my self when I went to pick it up as I didnt know what it would look like. I thought it might be a bit OTT, but im happy with it!! :thumbsup:

ross

Yeah, go for it. I had to get the bonnet resprayed anyway cos of damage so took the chance while it was there, maybe should have got a vent in at the same time! Oh well.. :D

• 5 months later...

i like that!! a lot actually!! it makes the car much meaner looking!! nice 1 mate!! :thumbsup:

eh? How come Ive managed to post this here?? I was meant to be linking it into the designers had brains post? lol

Oh well! :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links