Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aerial Switch?

mr2nut123

my aerial on my spoiler is like stuck half way up and wont move down, is there a switch for this anywhere or is it manual?

It's neither .. you *should* just be able to push it down .. but it's hard work and you may break something ..

push it while its retracting and youll have less chance of breaking owt, will probably just need oiling, was same on my primera but i just couldnt be bothered to do it properly :lol:

Wipe some thin oil on to it with a cloth when it's fully up (it does go up doesn't it?).

Send it up and down a few times (this is starting to sound a bit rude :P ).

If it still isn't going fully down you need to twist the sections when it's up - use both hands in opposite directions (like you were wringing out a cloth or a car thief's neck) this is what sorted mine out.

When I had this issue, just get out the WD40, spray it with the attachment, on all sections of the ariel. send it up and down, so it again, make sure there is no gunge catching as it goes down. Should do the trick :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links