Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

One Unhappy Bunny

starletsr

I dont think there are any of my aunts and uncles still married and my parents split up when i was 17.

I can remember how gutted i felt when it happened so i have an idea of what your going thru

have a hug :group-cuddles:

Thank you everyone for replying, i just wanna tell everyone that i didnt post this up just for people's sympathy (as some people think i did),

Everyone in here has covered all the things I'd considered saying. So I won't repeat them.

I can't comment on the divorce or your Mum's attitude.

But I have to say, my impression is you analyse (spelling?) what is said and try to work out what's behind the words. But beware cos every sentence can mean something different to everyone. I'm guilty of this, so I speak from experience.

Many friends have said "why don't you start drinking Rich and stop thinking so much" :lol: BUT I IGNORE THEM because they hate when I remember what they got up to on our nights out ;)

Have some people PM'd you saying you are looking for sympathy I hope not.

(That's out of order it they have :ffs: ) .

A workmate is straight talking and people don't like him because of it.

I try not to hurt peoples feelings so I beat around the bush (aka Bulls**t) instead of getting to the point, so I'm hated for that by a few aswell.

So as a person, being nasty, nice, evasive or straightforward doesn't matter, (as someone has already said) it's usually a misunderstanding that has caused a problem not your personality.

And if it's not a misunderstanding, it's a problem they've got.

OH, btw if you are going to Santa Pod Oct 10th and see this 6ft + Black walking towards you with a big smile, out stretched arms, don't run away screaming :crybaby: . it's just me offering a hug :lol:

(_!_) mooned ya (just a light hearted bit to bring a smile) did it work? Oh, ok I'll get mi coat :bye:

:group-cuddles:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links