Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Burnout 3

CraigT

my index finger isa sore on my left hand from pulling the trigger to brake.... lol

Curious, how do you brake on the ps2 version ?

Think I'll not play the game for a few days or my finger will be very sore ! I remember when Gameboys first came out. I had a really sore left hand from playing it too much..... lol.

I remember when Gameboys first came out. I had a really sore left hand from playing it too much..... lol.

That wasnt the Gameboy Jim ;) :ph34r:

my index finger isa sore on my left hand from pulling the trigger to brake.... lol

Curious, how do you brake on the ps2 version ?

Think I'll not play the game for a few days or my finger will be very sore ! I remember when Gameboys first came out. I had a really sore left hand from playing it too much..... lol.

On the PS2 it's the square button to brake.

Got my copy of B3 for the PS2 last night :D My right thumb hurts today from having it jammed on the throttle button for hours last night! :lol:

The online racing is brilliant, especially road rage! :D

okay, just completed the 'race mode', a little dissapointed I got there so quick, but on the positive side, Im only 1/2 way through the 'crashes', and still have the final special event (F1 GP) left...

Played a little more tonight and unlocked some more cars.

Not going back on LIVE for a few days until EA Games sort out their crappy servers! Grrr!!

Had to stop for the night though as the crashes are making me angry, so for now Im going to concentrate on my bottle of wine and then bed :blink:

Braking? you're obviously not playing the game right!

Think I'm gonna have to get me a copy - what's it like on Xbox live?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links