Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vitz Rs, It's Mine :)

TarikB

Well I actually got it about week ago but been busy what with starting new job and then the near miss by what looks like to be one of the worst Hurricanes in decades I have not had a chance to post any pics.

Here is a taster until i take a load for the carage including interior ones this weekend.

33649911.jpg

Taken just after sunset when i got home from work. It's tinted all round with 20% high performance metalized film from Llumar which is a bit more reflective than I am used to but with daily temps in the 30s and a black interior the car would other wise be a oven.

Great to be a Yaris/Vitz RS owner again.

Next purchase a set of 16" gunmetal RS-GT Rims from Arospeed. Which the company I work for sells here.

Peace

TarikB

p.s. If you see any ways to help the people of Grenada which did get hit my the Hurricane that missed us please do. I think there are donations facilities set up in the UK.

Where did that front part come from? It big, its chunky. Can you get that front lip for the T-Sport phase 1 in UK? Or is it just that angle that makes the front bumper so damn chunky!

Lovin it...

Crisis not to sure on that.

here is the view from the other side,

33651367.jpg

not sure it it helps figure out the relative chunkiness however :)

I'll make sure to take some nice side on shots this weekend after I wash it of course. The dirt is a bit more apparent in this shot.

Peace

Tarikb

p.s. I see you are in Bristol, I used to work in Bath, fave club in Bristol was prob the Dojo.

congrats tarik!

wots the splitter on the bottom of the bumper do you know how huch they are? i really want one! and those wheels are damn sweet!

Lookin' cool Tarik :thumbsup:

Picked mine up 1st Sep - already stuck 600 miles on it !

1st new car - am I weird or do they smell gooooood ?

Will post pics as soon as I get time (read; work out how)

I don't know but I think 17s will mess with your acceleration, standard or 16s is probably best

Anyway hope you're enjoying your new car as much as I am - not cheap but it's a cracking little motor :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links