Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Din Fascia Doesnt Fit

Radtoy

My Din fascia doesnt fit the dash properly, its nowhere near to be honest. I'm mighty miffed!

Jaxx's looks so good aswell but mines a darker grey, a different texture and doesnt fit very well, anyone else had this problem?

I went to Toyota and looked at it against the pahse 2 in the showroom, bang on it was in colour and texture :thumbsup:

So i spoke to the guy and because it was a special order part I would have to lump it, no returns! :censor:

looks like i'll have to put up with it :(

yeah that bit fitted in proerly on all the correct mountings. Its definately a phase 2 dash fasica as at the sides its physically half an inch thinner that the CD i have removed.

have you got the sencond part you need from halfords?

the rav4 auto leads package which replaces the cage?

this is why it wont fit, i made the same mistake at first :thumbsup:

When I orginally spoke to my local Toyota place (excellent parts dept btw!) they explained to me there are acutally 3 different parts for the fascia... i'm guessing phase 1, phase 2 and maybe some alien part???

Anyway my fascia fitted fine in phase 2 yaris but the audioleads din adapter is a bit of a c :censor: p fit... The depth is too short by about 5mm! I've seen the same adapter in the phase 1 Yaris' and the fit is perfect so there is defo a difference between the 2 models.

When I orginally spoke to my local Toyota place (excellent parts dept btw!) they explained to me there are acutally 3 different parts for the fascia... i'm guessing phase 1, phase 2 and maybe some alien part???

No, there is one for the standard tape, the cd version and the dbl din unit is the third :thumbsup:

this sounds really odd to me

are you sure you have constructed the things properly??

also you build the facia into the dash and then place the dash part over it

if you get me?

Yeah jaxx your right, all the autoleads bit fitted fine and when i put the fascia on its was all over the place!

Just as Storm says it fits 4-5mm short to the phase 2 fascia!

Does anyone have the part number on their receipt for the one that definately fits the phase 1?

my reciept sayys

N/STK SAFETY PAD INS - Part number T55406-52041-B0

£42.34 inc VAT

Does anyone have different or can help!?

Does anyone have the part number on their receipt for the one that definately fits the phase 1?

my reciept says

N/STK SAFETY PAD INS - Part number T55406-52041-B0

£42.34 inc VAT

Does anyone have different or can help!?

Uh oh... it's

T55406-52010-BO

hey, yeh i was the one who had that problem a while back. The dash part is a dodgy fit, slightly different colour too far in and leaves space at the sides etc. ive got the phase 2 yaris 03 reg and part number 55406-52010-B0 is defantly wrong for the phase 2 yaris cos thats the part i ordered, so theres a slightly different model of the yaris double din fasia then that would fit better around the dash

ta

.. ive got the phase 2 yaris 03 reg and part number 55406-52010-B0 is defantly wrong for the phase 2 yaris cos thats the part i ordered, so theres a slightly different model of the yaris double din fasia then that would fit better around the dash

ta

Yeah......

T55406-52010-B0 is for the Phase 1

T55406-52041-B0 is for the Phase 2

*strewth...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links