Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Polystyrene

Charlies Angel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GT4 BOOSTER

• ~Rach~

• CraigT

• Rookey

On a !Removed! diet, i'm too fat, have been minchin on snack-a-jacks abd they taste like poo!!! any sugestions?

have you tried the salt and vinegar ones, unlike the others, they are well nice!!!

secret to diet is stop eating carbohydrates which = calories and eat lots of meats and fish ,milk protein drinks ,all with as much salad you can stomach - do some physical stuff ,treadmill ,cycling,swimming.diet alone does bugger all without exercise.take proplus when you begin to feel tired if you feel the need.

a good activity is midnight bed linen fluffing ;) ;) for burning those ounces off. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

dont listen to that - the atkins diet has been proven to create health problems. And as good as it is for rapid weight loss, the moment you start eating carbs again, the weight will go back on!

You best bet is to eat more frequently, say 5 small meals rather than 2/3 reasonable sized ones.

Have the largest meal as breakfast, as that kick starts your metobalisim, and avoid snacking

Post a full profile pic (from head to feet) and we'll work out what you need to work on, kinda like a virtual personal instructor B)

Post a full profile pic (from head to feet) and we'll work out what you need to work on, kinda like a virtual personal instructor B)

Aye ;) :D ;)

:lol: whos gonna wanna do that?!! :lol:

LOL well from our point of view its gonna be an easy job.

she send the pics, we look at them and go "nah you need to do more enegetic stuff, like erm, press ups", she goes off and does them, then posts another pic with the results of our highly qualified advice!

such a drama queen arnt we ,its not the atkins diet.

i said meats and fish with AS MUCH SALAD as you want ,hello , anyone home ????? protein drinks relace a meal ,same as slim fast but cheaper .

I think you should eat loads of chips swimming in grease along with a nice big greasy kebab!

Hmmm no thats deffinetly not what you said :unsure:

Its not rocket science.

1; Eat the same and exercise more and burn the calories.

Or

2; Maintain the current physical activity and cut down on the calories.

#1 is better as you will benefit from the added exercise.

:thumbsup:

lmao snake - being around bodybuilding for 15 years and pals with the 7 times mr universe .i think i know enough about dieting.

lmao snake - being around bodybuilding for 15 years and pals with the 7 times mr universe .i think i know enough about dieting.

Sorry mate, still stuck in work, bored, and in a bit of a silly mood :blink:

mention diet and some chicks do say "but i only eat mcdonalds 4 times a week" .20 plus bottles of bacardi breezer a week and 7 mars bars with crisps , i aint got time to eat properly. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i also agree post pics and we give pointers. :thumbsup:

You just hit on a good point there. Alcohol's gotta get the push or at least cut down (assuming you drink). Just reducing the amount I eat of each type of food helps me but it's not a good idea to lose a food category completely in my opinion. Watch out for the 'hidden' fats and... exercise!

it was mentioned , you can go back to ur playboy mag now :lol::lol::lol:

she needs more then if a diets in order moffo , :lol::lol::lol:

it was mentioned , you can go back to ur playboy mag now :lol::lol::lol:

mega!

*off to destroy eyesight even more

Milly, best "diets" I've done are the 4% diet (where you can eat anything you like as long as its below 4% fat per 100grams) and the You Are What You Eat diet.

I lost 1st on the 4% diet in about 6wks at the beginning of the year :thumbsup:

Everyone in my dept at work is doing the YAWYE diet, and so far in 2months we've lost a combined weight of 6st :thumbsup:

Best £12.99 Ive spent on a book :lol:

touchy topic ,but would that make you a size 10 rach ?

also men dont need to diet as much due to the genetic make up of woman ,cos of the womb side walls for child birth and the hips to make a comfortable exit for baby during child birth , but then you all knew that. :thumbsup:

touchy topic ,but would that make you a size 10 rach ?

also men dont need to diet as much due to the genetic make up of woman ,cos of the womb side walls for child birth and the hips to make a comfortable exit for baby during child birth , but then you all knew that. :thumbsup:

I !Removed! wish love!!! :lol:

Due to all the stress at home with my stepmum passing away, uncertainty of loosing house etc, I unfortunately have 2stone which I nicely put on because of comfort eating. :crybaby:

As its been discussed (either on here or on gold, I cant remember lol) I have the curse of the baby skin ie extreme stretchmarks as Lu was a large baby and I did go 2wks overdue <_<

But me and JJ have a deal of we both have to try and loose at least a stone before out joint bday drinkies in Nov :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links