Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Sales & Service

mrrandom

took the car back to where i got it. my car has only been on road for a month now. Noticed the handbrake wasnt holding on one side and my brakes started locking up on me whenever i braked at all. scared the bijesus outa me lol.

well anyway, took the car up to them, they got it up on the jack, had a lok, handbrake cable wasnt ocnnected and the brake wasnt aligned with the opposite side, so when the passanger side breakes would activate the driver side would activate at different times, thats what <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>in caused my accident a while back where i slid into a woman, it caused my car to slide, noticed that i couldnt get an emergency stop right after it....

the abs brakes on eithe rside where operatin at different times.

god knows, the whole thing snapped again on sat. once again i got a broken handbrake and lowsy brakes. and i have rang them three times and they just keep saying "someone willget back to you" that was yesterday. and they doin it again today!

how the hell can a handbrake cable and brake line snap off alignment while sitting stationary???

Reject the car under the sale of goods act. Faults occuring within 6 months of purchase are now deemed to have been present at purchase.

Also report the dealer to Trading Standards and consider taking out a small claims court action for any losses due to your accident.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links