Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Photoshop Junkies Please Step Forward

Nizan

ok all you photoshop wizz-kids, im thinking of a makeover for my yaris and obviously would be interested to see what it would look like.

so if any of you have some time of your hands and would be intersted in helping create one of the uk's best Yari' then drop me a PM or add me on msn ja_lex19@homtail.com and ill let ya know what im after.

Cheers in advance

Alexi :thumbsup:

i know there are very many nice yaris's out there!! but the ones who catch my eye the most are:

jaxx's

yaris t spot's

yaris wrc

nizans

and many more!! copy off them :thumbsup: hehehe!!

i dont want to copy off any one, if you copy you dont stand out, i like being different and being the first to do things, and you have me on that list so i cant copy myself :P

I'll help if i can nizan but depends what you'r after pm me what you'r looking at doing and i will let you know

If no one on here can help you you might want to try the forums over at Digimods

i dont want to copy off any one, if you copy you dont stand out, i like being different and being the first to do things, and you have me on that list so i cant copy myself :P

LOL!!! I am thick as <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>!! Haha!

i had a few ides which i would use on my car but feel free to use them Nizan if they catch your attention.

i was thinking about doing a Yashio factory replica? just change a few wee things here and there

OR

paint in Lambourgini (not sure on spelling) orange and get some white Enkies on it with the carbon bonnet?

OR

a carcept kit on it with Lambo doors and to make use of your nice manifold get a high compression piston and rods put into her :)

OR lol the list goes on

be one of, if not the first person in the UK to get a C-west front bumper on it and lower to the footballs maybe get it resprayed in the (blue/purple/green) flip paint.

What does the Yashio factory look like?

And carcept does suit the lambo doors, but Im still not sure about the kit, looks a bit "bad boy" although must say would consider. Its also the most common kit people put on. I like Booster, then just wack in custom exhaust, Carbon Fibre Bonnet, lower, 17z etc (thats my dream) and yes it does sound like Jaxx, but his is thunder grey, im finking red or black (o0o0o)

What does the C-West front bumper look like! I can't find it!

Btw WRC, you certainly have some wickid ideas

NIZAN dont u read???

the pink one is the blue one. it was blue then they painted it pink.

that link i put up of the super street article shows an engine bay pic and the frame is blue but at the bottom left of the picture u can just about see the PINK bumper.

NICE one i just checked. i must not have put the link up last nigth LOL must have been dreaming.

so here it is again

http://www.superstreetonline.com/featuredv.../130_0310_vitz/

its the 5th picture down

Why not cover up the whole front grill with a bad boy bonnet saw this pic on digimods, looks good! Thumps up to the photoshopper of it!

boyracercorsa-yaris_nfsu.jpg

boyracercorsa-yaris_airbrushed.jpg

Or this one (bit mad)

ToyotaNeo1.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links