Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yashio Factory Exhaust!

chrisb

I was on the yashio website and there exhaust sounded absolutly wicked i was interested to see if anyone has one?

or if anyone could get hold of one including a price(envy???)

i was only interested in the mid section and back box as i believe you need a different manifold for a turbo(correct me if i am wrong)

and another quick question. where can i find info on the GReddy turbo kits??

CB :thumbsup:

I am reliably informed that my zorst is the yashio factory zorst, i didnt actually know this when purchasing it :rolleyes:

My zorst system is the non turbo 4-2-1 jobbie as used with there supercharged Yaris (the blue one, not the pink one) cost me £980 form envy inc shipping and delivery, this excludes the back box. see piccys below :thumbsup:

Manifold.jpg

ManifoldDownpipe.jpg

FullSystem.jpg

hope this helps

Niz :thumbsup:

the one on the website looks different to yours it just goes 4-1 i think!

i thought u had the power getter but im obviosly wrong!! :huh:

am i corect in thinking that if at a later date i was to get a turbo then it would require its own manifold?

thankyou! :thumbsup:

CB

i think the 4-1 is for the turbo as this is a better set up im told, do you have the link to the pictures? id be interested to see them.

my back box is the power getter :thumbsup:

if you did buy a full system then bolted a turbo on at a later date then yes you would need a new manifold :thumbsup:

ahhh i may retract my previous statement, that dont look like my zorst, all the paperwork i got was in Japanise, maybe kevin knows who mine is made by......................kevin :help:

Nizan yours looks similar to the yashio factory one.

And AFAIK the Blue yaris IS the PINK one.

i think one of the picks the engine bay is blue but if you look at 1/4 pannels they are pink :yes:

also whats the 4-1 your talking about that u said is for the turbo?

chrisb if you want a turbo at a later date then yes you have to take off your previous manifold, the turbo kit will come with a 'turbo manifold' one with a usually square exit that the turbo bolts onto then the rest of the echaust start at the side of the turbo. hope that helps.

i can get pics up of my HKS turbo kit for the t-sport in a few days if you want to see all the different bits?

i actually have one of the turbo manifold i will put up in a few min.

LOL thanks for the replies and info guys!

i was not planning on tuboing it initialy but would look at upgrading the exhaust pretty sharpish and didnt want to spend money on a manifold that i would not need!

would it be a definate fit between the turbo manifold and another manufacture mid pipe?

cb :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links