Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Island

breezer

Cant seem to find the link for this site, i know its german or dutch or something! Netherlands or summit!!! Or possibly japanese...

Anyone got the link?

iv tried all googles and msn!

I read an article about it once. Like 95% of people on the island have Yaris' and nobody knows why. Read it in Auto-Express or something simliar like a year ago.

I guess your on about the same thing.

It's possible. 140 or 150 horsepowers in a yaris if you want. There is a TTE Compressor available since the introduction on the Essen Motorshow 2003. This kit is available for the Toyota Yaris 1.5 T-Sport and the Toyota Yaris 1.3, the T-Sport gets 140 horsepowers from it. Also, there is a limited edition of the Toyota Yaris T-Sport Turbo on market (Swiss) with a stunning 150 bhp!

Need I say more. Probably already knew this but its 0-60mph in like 7.9sec just by this, add in everything else tuned who knows what it could bring???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links