Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tdi Exhaust And Induction

clarky

Folks,

Have not long since returned from a trip down to TDI in Barking.

All started from a link to the TDI site submitted by someone on this forum. I called up and had a chat with them and agreed to have the HKS Hiper T Exhaust and Induction system fitted - today!

Late last week I called to confirm and spoke to one of their guys who explained that there are two different exhaust fittings and that I needed to check which - he explained in such a way that I was able to check and confirm this - making the trip worthwhile.

When I arrived today (early - not keen or anything) the guy got started straight away and within two hours had the whole lot fitted and tested - ready to handover.

The drive home - some 150miles was a breeze - mostly with the window down! The exhaust is very subdued when idling, but when you rev abobe say 2.5k theres a lovely burble that builds with revs.

Also the air filter and bigger pipe provide a more progressive power through the gears making everything feel better and faster.

What I'm basically saying to everyone is that I'd recommed TDI - not cheap and dont pretend to be - but a high quality job with quality parts!

Clarky

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links