Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dilema!

Nizan

it all started when i watched some crazy jap car dvd's.......

this then led me on to looking at some heavy tuning for my yaris and some crazy ideas.......

then when i was on the phone and online getting some quotes for some new mods to my yaris i made a big mistake....

for a "laugh" i got a quote full comp on a Celica GT 4 205 spec, and a mk iv supra twin turbo manual :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

to my horror they were both within what im willing to pay to insure a car :eek:

now im seriously considering selling my Yaris and buying one of these babys next spring.

now its only a idea so NO flaming on running costs and telling me how im gonna kill my self, i have a full uk bike licence and have owned a quick bike so i know how to respect a quick machine :thumbsup:

what i would like to know is people experiences with one of/or both vehicles in the past any info or insight would be great, the area im concered about the most is handling, does the gt-4's 4WD give it a massive advantage over the supra? i would especially like to hear from Leeky who sold one to buy the other if im not mistaken :thumbsup:

Cheers

Lex :thumbsup:

Go for the GT4. I dont know anyone who`s regretted buying one. Yet!! :D

And . Yes. I am biassed. :lol::thumbsup:

im in the same situ mate!!

for an extra ton i can insure an mr2 turbo!

for an extra 3 i can have a supra! :eek:

im in the same situ mate!!

for an extra ton i can insure an mr2 turbo!

for an extra 3 i can have a supra! :eek:

GT4 over the Supra.. i would say as a next logical step...

Although i would be tempted to ask you if you have considered the MR2 Turbo? :rolleyes:

why not go half way and get a humble st202 , 3sge ,cheaper still on insurance.and just as much fun as a gt 4. ( well not quite as much :lol: ). :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, well i have considered the mr2 turbo and the supra but i want 4WD really, it makes sence if you ever visited Milton Keynes :blink: , and last night i got take n out for a spin in a st205 wrc GT4......and loved every minuite how mad is that 3rd gear :eek: , so much power and it just kept pulling, was very nice inside too :P

so as soon as the yaris is sold and ive got some pennies saved for running costs of the new car, and ive spend a good amount of time looking for a car im happy with, i think you celica owners will be welcoming a new GT4 owner :group-cuddles:

Cheers

Alexi :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links