Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drool Over This...

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

Hey guys and gals, I was speaking to a guy in the US who has just ordered a new front bumper for his car after busting up his Bomex one. He's gna get the skirts later, but the rear is still under development. I fink this looks quite sexy, cept the front has a tad too many braces for my liking( the horizontal bars across the centre hole and where the fogs go. Looks lik a cross between a Bomex and Border huh? Its called a GRT apparently. What you fink of the'cut-in' of the bottom of the front wheel arch? The headlights are also in development, not sure what they gna do for it. The bonnet IS available. The original posting link is here:-

http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41798

Border_blue_05.jpg

Border_blue_06.jpg

Anyone noticed that the corners are WAY too big?!?

Only picked that up coz I have a border front.

Dont like the Kit at all.

I like it, apart from the daft spoiler!!!!

Those bonnet louvres are actually VERY effective, if accompanies with a "front mount" intercooler, placed on its side just underneath, and the plate behind the radiator cut out, and possible replaced with a large fan for sitting in traffic.

The "dip" in the skirts behind the front wheels would concern me tho... -stone chip city!!!!

Ye gods that Wing is disgusting its a NOVA Boy Racer Spoiler!!! and that front bonnet grill wow Max power eat your heart out.

But the rest i really do like love the side skirts

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links