Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyre

FlashFunk

Hmm got up this morning to find that i have a punctured tyre. Theres like a big long nail embedded in it.

Just wondering if any1 knows how much a replacement tyre is likely to cost? Wasnt sure whether to go through toyota or opt for a chaper garage.

I have a yaris 1.3 sr with standard sr alloys, and dunlop tyres. :hokus-pokus:

where abouts is the nail??

if its gone at right angles or there abouts through the tread pattern then take it to ya local tyre fitter and it can be repaired

however if its near or through the tyre wall then it is scrap and will need replacing

new tyre in my estimation will be £40ish, fitted and balanced

yeah its prety muc all way throught the tyre wall - so i think it will have to be replaced.

The tyres are dunlop sport 9000 - and the information on them is " 195150ZR15" - Is that my tyre number that i will need to orer a new tyre??

Thanx for the help

yep thats the size of your tire... 195/50/zr15.

You dont need to go to toyota for it, any tyre place like kwik fit etc,

will be able to supply and fit a new one for you. :thumbsup:

The tyres are dunlop sport 9000 - and the information on them is " 195150ZR15" - Is that my tyre number that i will need to orer a new tyre??

Ur new tyre should be this size: 195/50 R15, tell them that and they'll know wot ur on about! :thumbsup:

A good site with alot of useful info for many things car related is

http://www.chris-longhurst.com/carbibles/

clcik on the tyre bible section.

I work at the caribbeans largest auto aftermarket retailer and needed to learn about tires after I kept getting accosted on the sales floor when I was doing various bits and bobs (even we in "management" wear the uniform) and i found this site very useful.

TarikB

yeah - there good prices. But im looking to get it fitted as i can get the tyre of and replaced - however, i aint got a clue how to fit the new tyre onto my alloy. lol

Its my first car :crybaby:

dont try to fit a tyre yaself!!

ya cant do it with a couple of spoons like ya mountain bike :D

words of wisdom for ya there

:bye:

Last year I bought a pair of new tyres for my old "S" - the R13 original equipment Bridgestones (I forget the exact size) cost £17+VAT :lol:

Might have got a bit of a discount there as the old man has a haulage company! ;)

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links