Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

16 Or 17 Inch On Yaris

alex_yaris

Hello everyone,

Great site, lots of information on it. I've just registered. My question is about my Yaris 1.3 16VVTI. I want other wheels and I'm thinking about 16 or 17 inches. The car is lowered 35mm. Is 17 inch still comfortable or is 16 inch better?

Let me know please?!? :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Alex

Holland

www.yarisclub.nl

Welcome mate..

16's fine, 17's probably need arches rolled etc.. there's a few guys running 17's on here with little scrubbage.

As for comfort, that'll be ur suspension set-up :thumbsup:

:D thanks for the very fast reply. I think I'll choose 16 inches. I am also searching for the booster noise, wich can be seen on www.boostertuning.com where it is called lufthhutze...

greets :bye:

:D TOY-609 "TURBO" Air-inlet for bonnet

in the shop it is called lufthutze and on the page with the red booster yaris it stands on the top, left..

I think u can get it painted Crisis! :thumbsup:

And alex I would go 4 16's unless u want 2 roll the arches! :thumbsup:

My Yaris on 16's (although mine would be 15mm lower, if your's is already 35mm lower).

car006.jpg

I'd go for 16's, but if you can lower it enough and mod the arches 17's always look fab.

That nose thing is damn weird. One of those love/hate things. I personally dont like it, but it can look pretty good if done well.

alex you can get that booster nose/"turbo" vent from Envy Performance (link at top of page)

Do 18s go on with standard suspension??

Matt

:help: and where to find the VITZ logo? I know boomplustoys only they are in canada, so the transport costs are about $30 USD......

thanks, again,

Now Im curious...

How have you managed to get 18z on a Yaris? How much work did you need to do? Do you get scrubage? How much have you lowered?

That is QUALITY mate.

Now Im curious...

How have you managed to get 18z on a Yaris? How much work did you need to do? Do you get scrubage? How much have you lowered?

That is QUALITY mate.

Probably removed the plastic lining within the arches, sprayed it with s :censor: t *forgot the name.. to line it (waterproof etc), rolled the arches

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links