Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Cts + Leather = December

mtbjeff

Jsut tried to order a Corolla T-Sport and was told that there are some issues with the leather interior and they won't be delivered until december.

Now wondering whether to wait or go for the regular cloth interior.

Anyone had one for a while? How does the interior wear?

Personnelly I prefer cloth to leather. but everyone has there own choices.

As for wear, I cant imagine why you wouldnt get many many years of use and looked after im sure it will wear well to satisfy your needs.

Thanks for the post Gooner.

I do a load of mountain biking - my current car is full of silt!

I thought the leather would be a bit tougher :-)

I know what you mean m8, I do lots of fishing and after a wet day on bank car does get covered in all sorts of mud grit ect.

I just clean it after fishing (well mostly day after :rolleyes: ) and it keeps looking good, I also had the safeguard put on car which is supposed to protect fabric and make cleaning easier.

Not sure if leather would be better as silt may scratch it, I would go with whatever you like best as at end of day you have to be happy with car

The TSport is superb by the way good choicer. :rolleyes:

I've got leather in mine. And, I do loads of MTB'ing and fell running in the peaks. The leather has not been scratched yet!

Wipe clean. That's the ticket!

Go leather...although, I'm sure it'll be tough to sit in on those frosty mornings...now only if the big T included heat with those seats!

I know what you mean m8, I do lots of fishing and after a wet day on bank car does get covered in all sorts of mud grit ect.

:D :D And here I thought that I'm the only one on here that has an interest in fishing,mind u I haven't gone much the past few years :( .

I find the leather easier to clean...just wipes off,but if you don't often have spillage in the car :lol: the cloth shouldn't be a problem

Fishing is SOOOOOOOOO relaxing, what sort do you do, I mainly course fish, for carp, just started pole fishing this sseason, its fun and exciting when you get em on pole. I had a 14lber on pole other week,

Cloth is more comfortable IMO, but as I said I would go for YOUR prefeerance, if leather as said above wont mark or scratch then you should deff go for your choice. It would be a shame to order a car then think after 2 months of owning it you would have sooner had leather.

Hello everyone!

IMO leather interior's main problem is the summer. On a cold morning you just switch on the seat heating, but you need ventilated seats if you want to stay dry in the summer. I would go for the cloth and buy a personal seat with heating and ventilation, although it is costy, if you buy a good one, you can take it with you from one car to the next and i think it will be worth the money & trouble!

Cant say as I havent got mine yet, expected 26th Sept. thats only 2 weeks after ordering for the cloth. :yes:

I also do fishing, and shooting with 2 labradors, but I also have a 4x4 to get diry :ph34r: so keeping the CTS nice nad clean :yes:

Hi,

I have cloth in my 04 Tsport and have to say its great,(not really a leather fan from experience)

I was a bit weary when deciding on my specification because at first sight it seemed a bit meshy and didn't look like it would wear well.

Its a lot tougher than it looks and I love the red. I defo made the right choice for me!!! :thumbsup:

jen

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links