Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Much Should This Be.....?

drb5

lLo peeps. I'm looking at a yaris t-sport at the mo from a toyota dealer, so it has a 12 month warranty and although i've not see it or even spoken to anyone at the dealership, i'm expecting it be fairly good. One previous registered keeper, all the usual extra's, 2002 on a 52 plate with 15,500 miles and in thunder grey. They are asking £7,695. What do you guy's reckon?

Thanks B)

I'd say that is a very good price mate just try and get as many extra's thrown in as possible like a full tank of petrol and original mats etc! :thumbsup:

cheers for that ryan. I know one of the service guys rather well, who's been there a while also, so here's hopin we can do a good deal!

:)

Oh and can i ask how much everone pay's for their insurance on them? i've got a speeding conviction still on my license and no no claims discount and i've been quoted £1100, but for a vts which is what, a group 13-14, it was only £-400 more??!?!?! :( :blink::wacko:

£600 with admiral got a sp30 and had an bump last year 0nc bonus but i am 29 but that was about £350 cheaper than any other quote i had

Cheers lads. Just tried admiral there and they were £130 cheaper than elephant! :eek: Now i gotta see the car and maybe pop into my local insurance broker and see what he can do for me. :D ;)

I got a quote from elephant, 1 yr NCB 1 yr experience for £1009.

I have seen T-Sports as cheap as £6,500 but most of the phase ones are btw £7,000 and £9,000.

he he. northern ireland insurance companies suck. im payion £2750 and thats only third party fire and theft cover! NOW WHO WINS WITH DA MST EXPENSIVE INSURANCE? lol

he he. northern ireland insurance companies suck. im payion £2750 and thats only third party fire and theft cover! NOW WHO WINS WITH DA MST EXPENSIVE INSURANCE? lol

:o and I thought £1800 for my 1.0l was bad!!! :(

Matt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links