Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Time To Say Goodbye !

Nizan

*Note i know this should be in for sale, but I feel it deserves to be in this section also :P *

Well it was bound to happen i finally been lured into the relms of the 3s-gte and four wheel drive,

THE NEW PROJECT, ST205 Celica GT4 :drool::drool::drool:

c_one1.jpeg

so its time to part company with my beloved Yaris which i have owned from new :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

MY PRIDE AND JOY :(

Stage1Compleate_002.jpg

Ive not set a price at the moment but am open to offers as im not quite ready to buy the GT4 as i need to save a little bit for running costs ;) i would like to sell the car as it is if possible a i would like to see someone to carry on the project i have started, if not then she will be turned back to standars (some how :blink: ) and all the tuning parts sold in bits.

Ive spend over 6K modding the car and there are some quality parts fitted including, that carbon bonnet :drool: , Tien Colover costing £1,000, £1,300 of exhaust which sounds amazing you really have to hear it for real to understand how it sounds,fully uprated brakes, pads discs hoses fluid, this car stops very quickly now without a hint of fade, I.C.E including TV, power adapter all wiered up ready for a PS2 the list goes on so check out my garage for the full spec.

Like i said im in no major hurry but am open to offers so if anyone makes a offer i like i WILL sell now. :thumbsup:

PM me with any question you may have.

Cheers

Alexi

50p 4 the bonnet and its sold! :thumbsup:

Nah honestly its a shame mate but enjoy ur GT4, I've always wanted one since I seen them on the Rally back in the day! :thumbsup:

It's all so true that ur selling ur yaris :crybaby: But the celica is a nice car, been in my mates last night, but its the GT one, runs smooth and quiet too for an old car :thumbsup:

Good luck alexi :yes:

Why are suddenly ppl selling Yaris'? Jaxx... Nizan, its gonna be you next isn't it WRC!

Any reasons for the sale Nizan? Like big issues why you came upon selling her?

you aswell then niz

im after power and performance now over anything

and i have two options

spend a mint on the yaris

or spend the same amount on a mint rev3 mr2 turbo.....which will still be faster than a minted yaris :blink:

its all down to logic

Hey Nizan,

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old are you and what insurance quote did you get on that lovely GT4?

We'll miss you!

lol my yts is going soon :) well around may, swaping for a 2nd hand civic Type R or a brand new clio 182. i only got the yts to see me to 21 :) :) :)

Hey Nizan,

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old are you and what insurance quote did you get on that lovely GT4?

We'll miss you!

if he gets that celica he wont be leavin TOC :P besides a few people who have sold their toyotas have stayed on the forum, which is quite nice :)

I was well impressed when I seen it at MK cruise after Trax '05.

When you revved your engine and set off the clio V6 alarm, that was funny

Hey guys cheers for the comments.

yeah the rason im selling is im after more power now and i really want 4wd.

I do love my Yaris but like Jaxx said could spend a good few grand and sill only have say 200BHP and 2WD. The GT4 is such a good car standard and there is so much more power to unlock from the 3s i know i can throw money at it and still be happy with plenty more to do years down the line, there really arnt many bounderies with this car.....apart from cash :unsure:

Im 22 1 YNCB No points and quotes so far are around 1300,1400 fully comp if i wait till march with 2 YNCB will be 1100.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi, i'll take your entire front bumper if for some reason you dont want it :P

hope it goes well, how much was your insurance for the yaris anyway

Alexi sorry to hear you selling your cool yaris you made a good

job of your modding always top notch goodies,

seems to be a trend at moment with us yaris folks,

i'm also on the look out for another car early next year.

good luck finding a good GT :thumbsup:

kim :wub:

Hi, i'll take your entire front bumper if for some reason you dont want it :P

hope it goes well, how much was your insurance for the yaris anyway

about £900 fully comp with most my mods, so for a few hundred quid more for alot more performance i feel its worth the jump.

and dont think ill have a reason to get rid of the bumper sorry ;)

And thanks kimi, i hope to make a good job of the GT too, but the mods will come at a slower pace as i want everything to be well thought about and i dont wanna blow the engine :D

Cheers

:thumbsup:

hi Alexi,

sad to see you pass your Yaris on - hope some lucky soul will keep it as alive as it is now!

It still remains the most and mor eimportantly BEST modded yaris i've seen so far.....!!

FACT!

all the best,

fred

(with his improved wheelz!)

ps - any luck with that std. ICE equipment you were looking for ? - email me bud :)

It still remains the most and mor eimportantly BEST modded yaris i've seen so far.....!!

FACT!

I beg 2 differ! :thumbsup:

*cough* Jaxx' *cough* :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links