Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Windscrren Scraches

shuman2004

new here, so apologies if this has been posted before.

The window on my yaris has few scratches and although they are only fine scraches I would like to get rid of them. Are there any products or methods for covering up window scratches? Advises please. Cheers.

window pollish depending on how deep the scratches are. i wish i could pollish mine as it got smashed! by a winker in a crappy lada jeep flicking up stones the size of golf balls. + he didnt need to drive in the **** at the side of the road. :(

Fine scratches may polish out. Anything deep like a chip, you're looking at a windscreen repair company like Autoglass or a DIY kit.

Never use a DIY kit there crap and theres only one company worth using for repairing stone chips and scratches

Glas-Weld Systems

This is what i do for a job and if you have seen some of the repairs that companys like autowindscreens do like i have its just not worth it you may aswell leave it like it is. They only use the same kit as you can buy at Halfords for about £15

Just in case anyone is interested most of the time stone chips can be repaired for free on you'r insurance (if you'r fully comp) Glas weld do the job and bill you'r insurance company direct

Well thats enough work for today might have the day off now :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links