Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Bumper: Where From?

TommyC

hey people... I've noticed on your pictures that you all seem to have the cool front bumper with two fog lights. I just have the standard front bumper without the fog lights and the cool detail. Where did you all get this from or is it just a standard feature of the t-sport or something? I only have a 1.0 VVT-i GLS but i just want a simple but stylish mod to make it look a little sportier.

Can i buy it as just a lower bumper or do i have to buy a whole new front bumper? Do Toyota sell it and fit it?

Cheers guys! :thumbsup:

not sure, i have been trying to find out ma self, best thing to do is phone your toyota dealer and ask them for a price.

Let me know what they say, cause it doesnt look like any here knows any place else :(

I remember asking my dealer ages ago so dont remember the prices but if you want the whole front bumper you'd need to buy the mid and lower sections, the fog light mounts, fog lights, wiring and other stuff .. which all mounts up to be quite costly.

That was a while ago though .. so not sure if they allow u to buy the t-sport front end now. Best thing is to call up and ask.

Hope this helps.

theres usually a tte bottom half for front bumper for sale on there looks good very rare should accomaadate fogs quite well too!

none on atm!! but i just looked at the front bumper of a t sport and its an all in one, unlike the standard, where the front bumper is split...why dont you look for front skirts which accomodate fog lights, or why dont you do what knightrider did and put them in the standard yourself :thumbsup:

thats not a bad idea,

knight rider: how you do it? what parts, where from, how much, how to install, tools etc. basically can you put up a how to lol

breezer: where can you get front skirts, and how much,

try envy performance mate!!

www.envyperformance.com

select your car on the homepage and click go, then click on the bodykits section and it shud list all available to your car!

my front fogs are 'ring angel eyes' from halfrauds i jus took off the bottom half of bumper an marked out circles an cut em out with a coping saw because i cudnt get a hole cutter big enough

thats a good idea, but i doubt that there will be many t-sports there, (there to go to be thrown away) and if they are there the chances are that it will be mashed to pieces

ive got front t-sport bumper, grille, bumper grill, front fogs, for sale shortly. may be puttin them on eBay, or would consider a reasonable price. they are all brand new items direct from toyota ready to be sprayed and fitted. pm me for more info.

:)

hi, i am interested in the fog lights and bumper grille, and possibily the chrome grille, give me some prices for each, then as a group. Pics would be great too

I aint sure about the bumper, need to hear from the garage and what they say about the estimate to upgrade the bumper.

i'll know better in a few days.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links