Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

You Think Having Your Car Keyed Is Bad?

BLOODUK

Ok so on a totally different scale (ie not even close to this) how many of you find footprints on your car in the morning? This has to be the most common crime!?

I parked up by my birds house (so on street parking) and this morning my car has a nice set of muddy footprints up the bonnet, down the roof and over the spoiler. It pisses me off? :ffs:

Is it really that exciting to walk over someone’s car?

In fact, scratch that, I know it’s not – I’ve (consensually) walked between two moving cars with cameras strapped to my head and it’s not that exciting (what can I say – bad weather day at an airfield, if you can’t skydive you find something else dangerous to fill your time with… it’s called risk homeostasis or something :wacko: ).

Why do people feel the need to ****** with other people’s cars? :huh:

Ah but you have to bear in mind that the pea brained chavs that do it spend all day in the house and have never done anything exciting with their lives.

Sooooo for them, walking over your car after spending the giro on a ubik up is really really fun!

Thos crayzzzeee chave sure know how to have fun dont they? :D

Ok so on a totally different scale (ie not even close to this) how many of you find footprints on your car in the morning? This has to be the most common crime!?

Drunk teenagers ill bet you on that its something they do

i had a drunk guy plant himself on my bonnet at a local cruise not long ago.

I was still moving at the time so i jumped on the brakes much to his mates pleasure! :lol:

I always said if I was ever at a cruise and someone done something to my car I would get out and kick them in. Don't care how many there is... I would give it a good go... lol.

Hey Bllod, you got the polymer engine cover too then?? Wow, I was beginning to think I was the only person to have one, f31 else I've seen who has turbo's are metal covers. Well, sorry to see your car defaced as it has been. You people come up with punishments that don't really ' last '. Try car Battery clamps to the !Removed!, with the other end on the car's Battery, then start it up. Or, cut their ears off, fry them, and make them eat them. Then, stab their eye balls with 6'' nails. Now that'd be cool. I can do that for you if you like. I like giving pain, it feels sooo goooodddddd.

Hey Bllod, you got the polymer engine cover too then?? Wow, I was beginning to think I was the only person to have one, f31 else I've seen who has turbo's are metal covers. Well, sorry to see your car defaced as it has been. You people come up with punishments that don't really ' last '. Try car Battery clamps to the !Removed!, with the other end on the car's Battery, then start it up. Or, cut their ears off, fry them, and make them eat them. Then, stab their eye balls with 6'' nails. Now that'd be cool. I can do that for you if you like. I like giving pain, it feels sooo goooodddddd.

The only footprints I get on mine are from next door's cat :lol:

It also 'sprays' on my bumper the little git! :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links