Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Theiving Scum Bags

jaxx

one of my very best friends had this misfortune to wake up to the neighbour knocking on the door...

opens the door and the chap says ''mate ya cars up on bricks'' :blink:

funilly enough his car was floating in mid air and his nice shiney 17's have gone walkies!!

a little bit gripped he manages to mope to work and dishes out a few calls as being in the body repair trade, basically knows all the mechanics, bodyshops and tyre shops within the area and advises to be on the lookout

come the end of the day he recieves a phone call from a tyreshop 100 yards around the corner from him.....

apparantly some smack head pulled up in a battered old car and offered to flog my mates rims to the bloke who owns the tyreshop for a small sum, so he wanders into the office to ''make a phone call''

being in the know he said that hed take em off his hands...............but not paying for them!

scumbags a bit taken back so the guy explains the owner of the wheels is only just round the corner and is on his way round as hes just phoned him as hed like to say ''hi''

unfortunately the scum had at least one brain cell and bolted for the car and sped off!!

unlucky! but at least the wheels got back safe and sound!

did he have locking wheel nuts?? f'in scum, deserve to be shot! id gather a few mates meself like and find out where he lived and kick the crap outa him! but thats just me :D

i dont have them on atm! :rolleyes: but shhhhhhh

I've got 2 sets of Locking nuts on my 18's.

Do you think this is enough???

Anyway, Theiving, Gypsy, Smackhead, Scumbags should be shot.

No Judge No Jury Straight to inhumain execution.

Or is that a bit harsh?

:boxing: :crutchy: :boxing:

did he have locking wheel nuts?? f'in scum, deserve to be shot! id gather a few mates meself like and find out where he lived and kick the crap outa him! but thats just me :D

i dont have them on atm! :rolleyes: but shhhhhhh

£5/£7.50 a corner for locking nuts!

I’ve had them on standard wheels for years, cheaper than a rim and replacement tyre.

GET SOME NOW!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

but you have to take it to a garage so they can take the disk off where the bolts are attached, to put a bolt in!

besides i doubt they could get my front right wheel off as one of the nuts is totally ****** lol!! maybe a superglue jobbie me thinx :rolleyes:

unfortunately no so leasson learnt

last i heard he went out and spent 90 odd quid on 4 sets! :rolleyes:

That is rubbish.

But !Removed! lucky he knows people, and that the theif was thick enough to not take them further afield!!! Glad they are back safe and sound. :D

Did the tyre guy notice the guys car, go put kippers in his exhaust!! ;)

Thank god he got them back, i bet he was livid when he found out they had gone!!!

The garage should have closed the doors and showed the little scum why he shouldnt steal!!! :angry: :ffs:

4 sets of Locking wheel nut,

As long as he use a set per wheel otherwise he'd have to colour code them.

I cant f :censor: g stand theives..

:ffs: Arghhhhhhhhh :ffs:

Glad your mate got them back..

And i agree with 'theenemywithin'...shoot them all, what gives them the right to steal someones hard earned? ******s

yes we know what car it is and vaugly where to find it ;)

as for locking him in, like i say he was only round the corner and the chap who owned the tyre bay hoped he would get round in time

but the scroat got away

otherwise the tyre irons would have been given an alternative use!

and it was in the right place too, cos there's always pliers and a blowtorch at hand :thumbsup:.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links